Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    If I mis-interpreted your post, I apologize. But I fail to see how this is a "bait and switch".
    Check out the original Sprint offer. It shows an attractive and high-end case. What they deliver is apparently a piece of garbage that is nothing like the case they bait your with. That is the essence of bait and switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Check out the original Sprint offer. It shows an attractive and high-end case. What they deliver is apparently a piece of garbage that is nothing like the case they bait your with. That is the essence of bait and switch.
    Couldn't this fall under false advertisement?
    Offer one deal to get the customer in the store: bait. When they arrive, claim that deal is no longer available and pressure them into something more expensive or of less quality: switch.

False advertising works too, as it seems they never had the model they were advertising and signed people up with a teaser they probably never even manufactured. Either way, you can't fault anyone for labeling them the dirt bags that they are.
    Since Apple does the adverts for the iPhone, if Sprint had the iPhone the money they raked in from those sales could have gone to making better Palm commericals.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123