1.    #1  
    they can't even listen to pandora and use other apps! man that's funny. Why doesn't everyone have a pre!
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    Why doesn't everyone have a pre!
    - Horrible build quality
    - inconsistent software glitches
    - Cloud is overrated
    - Terrible media player
    - Small screen for a web/gaming device
    - Palms future is up in the air
    - sluggish an unresponsive UI
    - Memory/too many cards issues
    - Horrible battery life (Pandora + bad batt = dead phone)
    - Lack of quality apps
    - Lack of quality apps
    - Lack of quality apps

In fact, the ONLY thing that can legitimately be bragged about is multitasking. They are so far ahead of the game when it comes to running mutiple apps, but for most of the public then it's more about the number of good apps available rather than how many crappy apps you can run at once.

I'm not saying I'll get a 7series, but to slam it for not having multitasking is silly. MS has been out of the game for a while, but with their gaming/xbox partnerships, unlimited resources, unique interface and brand popularity (among non-snobs) then they can have a gigantic impact on the industry.

Since Apple, Google and MS all lack good multitasking then I suspect one of them will acquire Palm. That gives them the multitasking everyone here is gaga over, and also hundreds of valuable patents and IP to protect themselves from the upcoming patent wars.
    Last edited by Urkel; 03/18/2010 at 04:34 PM.
    I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that WinMo7 won't have multitasking at first, but they are going to implement it at some point.

@Urkel:
    If anyone were to buyout Palm I would want it to be google. Apple would destroy WebOS and just harvest the patents. If Steve Jobs didn't invent it, it's not worthy to be in this world (sarcasm) lol... With Microsoft just coming out with an all-new OS I find it doubtful that they would be interested. I think Google would make the best use of WebOS. Android + WebOS would be amazing. (Or they could just scrap Android and use WebOS )
    thats one of the most stupid things ive ever heard of if WINDOWS hint the word windows doesnt have multitasking. so when its released i already hear it wont have cut and paste (the the Bright people at Microsoft didnt take heed to the Apple debacle of not having it at first) and now wont have multitasking? Microsoft has been doing multitasking for years, why NOW would u stop doing the normal things people want that u were doing already?

MAKES NO SENSE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    thats one of the most stupid things ive ever heard of if WINDOWS hint the word windows doesnt have multitasking. so when its released i already hear it wont have cut and paste (the the Bright people at Microsoft didnt take heed to the Apple debacle of not having it at first) and now wont have multitasking? Microsoft has been doing multitasking for years, why NOW would u stop doing the normal things people want that u were doing already?

MAKES NO SENSE
    You need to research before you start speaking. Microsoft plans on having cut and paste and multi tasking. It just won't be available when the phone first comes out. They don't think they can get those things running properly by the time they want to have the phone on the shelves.

It's going to be a very cool phone. Not for everyone, but I bet with their apps and resources it's going to sell well.