1.    #1  
    Getting rough out there for Palm! I love my Pre... thank goodness neither of these has a keyboard or I'd have some real thinking to do!

Info on the HTC Supersonic 4G:

"The Wall Street Journal and other websites are reporting that this Tuesday at CTIA Sprint will launch a WIMAX phone, called the "Supersonic." The phone will reportedly have a 4.3-inch display, Android 2.1 with Sense UI, and be made by HTC. One website is wondering if this phone will be Sprint's "I-Phone killer."

The attached phone pic was published on the Web today and is said to be the Supersonic.The link below is to one of the articles on the Web."

Sprint expected to unveil HTC Supersonic on Tuesday

Info on the Nexus One:

Coming Soon: Nexus One on Sprint - PCWorld
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Sweet, bet we sell a ton of those!
    We early buyers of the pre will be eligible for upgrade 6/1/10. Nexus One doesn't interest me- lack of support major issue. But the Supersonic is looking very good, and I will definitely give up the Pre- too many issues, too many patches needed. Plus a bigger screen is essential. Palm is just doing too little, too late.
    I really like my Pre, but the Nexus One seems pretty sweet.

The Supersonic is pretty big (I'm assuming it's the same size as the HD2, and may be too large for my tastes).
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    what the hell is thatt video about? Hey look at us, we can make a plastic box that looks like an iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by westie3130 View Post
    We early buyers of the pre will be eligible for upgrade 6/1/10.
    is that the way it works on sprint. You're eligible for upgrades a year later?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    is that the way it works on sprint. You're eligible for upgrades a year later?
    If you are a Sprint Premium customer (which you are if you have a Pre), you are eligible to upgrade the primary phone on your account ever year with full discounts.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    If that looks like a plastic box, what does the pre look like? A vinyl change purse?
    Some people need to get real. This is a superior device and will outsell the pre within 4 months. If the phone had web os, everyone in this forum would be singing and dancing.
    Android ... no thanks. Best mobile OS is webOS then probably still the iphone with android placing 3rd. Its only gonna get worse for android as they try to support more and more devices and versions of the OS. I think there are 4 different versions of android out there right now.. good luck with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    If you are a Sprint Premium customer (which you are if you have a Pre), you are eligible to upgrade the primary phone on your account ever year with full discounts.
    well that's good to know. i was on Tmobile for like 7 years and they had that and i didn't even know. i basically only had like two phones. I probably wouldn't have upgraded that often anyways but i would have done it more then once. And hell i was only on 1 year contracts.
    I can't wait to get rid of my Palm Pre. It is just a big headache. The screen has been acting crazy lately and just going out. This is my 2nd one. I am tired to the too many cards error even though no cards are open. Hopefully I can get a better phone soon. Sprint just doesn't have a lot of options at the moment.