Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    my "thougs" huh
    You had to point out the one mistake he had in the sentence? You obviously knew what he had to say, but needed to point it out anyway, why? You look like someone who wants to become a mod, and one with an eye on tyranny and control. You reek of evil, Google VampiricSpektor you are somewhat like him.

Last edited by Mirrormmo; 03/17/2010 at 08:35 PM.
    I am scared of Google, reminds me of Skynet. They started out as the little independent search engine that kicked everyone elses ****, but then they became big, and everything is Google now....I don't like that. Just for that reason you will never see my buy an Android phone. I can't stand the look of it either. If Palm goes bye bye for good, my next choise would be Redmond.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Yep, I'm leaving too. I want a smartphone that doesn't properly support Exchange, highlights Google services that I don't use, has an AMOLED screen that sucks in bright sunlight, can't install more than a handful of apps before it runs out of space, has a kludgy, ugly interface that reminds me of Windows Mobile, is part of a fractured platform where one doesn't know which OS version is going to be supported by one's hardware (and yes, even the future of the Nexus One should be in doubt), is sold and supported by a company (Google) that doesn't know the first thing about supporting hardware devices, doesn't have a physical keyboard, doesn't have a great on-screen keyboard, sucks down battery life at least as badly as my Pre (if not worse), has terribly unstable apps that are prone to crashing, has a difficult-to-use system of multitasking that even without bugs requires constant babysitting. Oh, and it's been a long day, so I'm probably forgetting something.

Yep, Palm, see you later. I want THAT smartphone, right now!
    just awesome... wynand32 for president
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrdorn View Post
    Your right, cause my credibility means something to you anyway right? Get a life.
    get a life? Ha ur the loser that's ppsting threads about news that half of the world knows already.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    get a life? Ha ur the loser that's ppsting threads about news that half of the world knows already.
    I guess I am not part of the half of the world?
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    Oh, you mean the one that outsells the Pre 3 to 1, the one that every carrier in the world is begging for, the one that's backed by one of the largest software companies in the world, the one that has 10 times more apps than Palm, the one that's rated in the top 5 list of every major review site on the internet? That one?
    Yep, that's the one we want also!
    If your decision is so heavily weighted by which smartphone is currently more successful in the market and has more apps, then you're a fool for not going with the iPhone.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Mirrormmo;2313364]You had to point out the one mistake he had in the sentence? You obviously knew what he had to say, but needed to point it out anyway, why? You look like someone who wants to become a mod
    , and one with an eye on tyranny and
    control. You reek of evil, Google
    VampiricSpektor you are somewhat like
    him.

lol he does and half tha time he's wrong true story

[img]
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I am scared of Google, reminds me of Skynet. They started out as the little independent search engine that kicked everyone elses ****, but then they became big, and everything is Google
    now....I don't like that. Just for that
    reason you will never see my buy an
    Android phone. I can't stand the look of it either. If Palm goes bye bye for good
    , my next choise would be
    Redmond.

skynet what? Lol that was a fictional movie you do realize that rite? What's next dark vader takes over precentral LMFAO ....
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I am scared of Google, reminds me of Skynet. They started out as the little independent search engine that kicked everyone elses ****, but then they became big, and everything is Google now....I don't like that. Just for that reason you will never see my buy an Android phone. I can't stand the look of it either. If Palm goes bye bye for good, my next choise would be Redmond.
    I agree, to a certain extent--although I'm not actually scared of Google. Their model is actually pretty fragile, which leads me to the read reason I would want to by an Android phone: Google isn't in the business to make smartphones. Rather, they're making smartphones so that they have some control over getting people to Google properties. And I don't like Google properties.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    skynet what? Lol that was a fictional movie you do realize that rite? What's next dark vader takes over precentral LMFAO ....
    Wow.

It's right not rite.

It's darth not dark.

If you are going to try and burn someone, try not to write like a 6th grader.
    Skynet, really? Really ?!?
    Wow... just, .... wow.
    I guess we'll just use the force to fend off the evil Google invading horde...

"And now for something completely different..."
    Reality anyone?
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    The thing a lot of people are forgetting with Sprint in particular is that anyone with a Pre can get a phone a year because our pricing plans put us in that category. Palm's been pretty tight lipped on everything, so who knows what they have in store, but it's really nothing to leave the Pre for a year and come back to greener pastures.

Right now I'll wait and see what Palm does this summer. Part of the fun of having phones these days is just being able to 'do cool ****' and while WebOS multitasks like a champ, I realistically find myself opening the same few apps because, guess what, there really arn't that many killer apps out there for me yet.

Maybe in a year there will be, we'll see.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    iphone , nexus one I'm feelin alot of heat on this thread ... Me I def will be getting nexus one and the ipad ...i like my pre not love but more than half the time it sucks u all now that... TOO MANY CARDS open cmon what not cool hombrew games most not all look like atari games... And you gotta putlike 20 patches to make the phone do stuff it should already do. Don't be mad it's life we have to take out the garbage some day.
    Wow, lots of fear and loathing on this thread. N1 may just be a good (or great phone), but I'm still sticking with my pre.

Just do me a favor. When all of you whiners do "jump ship".... Just don't each post a whiney thread to say goodbye, just go.

Thanks,
    pre be with you
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Are you 15 years old or something? I am such a loser, and the whole world knows about it. What shale I ever do? When I said "get a life" I meant a life outside the computer, you know where things actually matter. Your insults behind your mighty keyboard are worthless.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    God forbid someone utters "iPhone", "Nexus One", or "Droid"... here come the Palm kool-aid drinking zombies.

Just saying, Sprint is gonna throw the Pre under the bus in a hurry. You know Sprint is gonna throw everything they got into a Nexus One campaign, especially if it's available through them with a contract.
    Not for nothing, but, this is PREcentral. We are all here because we are pre enthusiasts. This is also the pre general discussion. You can't expect a warm reception on competitor phones. I'm sure the n1 will do well but so far I'm happy with my pre.
    So james the main issue seems to be Google voice for you. Shame that Google changed their apis without any notice to devs as it suited them. Go read the gdialpro's dev blog.
    Well put neno23231, same here. I'm all about WebOS, it's the best and it's damn sad that it's stuck packaged in such a POS device. It shouldn't have to be patched 10 ways from Sunday just to get it to do what other phones do bone stock.
    The Saint
    People are actually buying ipads? And those same people want nexus 1?

I don't want to be in that group.
    I'll stick with the Pre anless they come up with the Pre plus for sprint! Or better yet a new version of the Pre.

The WebOS is everything to me that I need on a smartphone. Yeah yeah I know it lacks things here and there but that's the fun part about it hacking it and waiting for updstes.. Feeling the thrill of getting an update that makes your phone that much better..

so far I love the Pre and PAlm keep it up!!!

if anyone wants to change devices well go for it is an " open market"..

no need to hate. Enjoy and choose whatever you want. That doesn't mean everyone is going to do the same..

my 2 cents..
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast