1.    #1  
    saw this Hug - casemate wireless charging system,

I was wondering if this will work with the pre/pixi inductive charging.

My wife has an iphone and i have the pre plus. looking for a convenient way to charge them both simultaneously.

I can get the touchstone but i still have the iphone cord she is still in the contract so she cannot get a webos (she just got the iphone).

NOTE: She loves my pre
  2.    #2  
    any ideas guys?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I tried placing my Pre on my nephew's Powermat...screen lit up but no charging. I know it's not quite the same thing, but I'm thinking that all the specs have to match exactly to the touchstone for it to work.
  4.    #4  
    i know the powermat wont work because i think it uses a different kind of charging or some frequency... plus this is **** ugly because you have to get a case that is ugly

this HUG product is inductive charging like the touchstone... i hope someone can try it
  5. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I doubt it. The Hug is based on the WPC standard, which Palm is not a part of. Too bad....
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Worth a try, but I'd be very very surprised if it worked. Palm probably designed their own system with custom frequencies, etc.