1.    #1  
    Wow, MS is taking the same approach as Apple, regarding full-blown multitasking. Sad thing is, rumors have been said where Apple may enable this in iPhone 4. It would be blow for MS if they didn't allow it. Then again, what am I complaining about???? Unfortunately I've used WM devices and I just won't ever go back. Way too buggy and sloppy for a phone OS....

Like iPhone, Windows Phone 7 Won’t Fully Multitask | Gadget Lab | Wired.com
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Yeah m$ is straight trippin. They hustlin' backwards. How are you gon have one of the first phones to fully support multi-tasking, and they take it away?....... Makes no sense
    Sad Trombone
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    People used to go for WM because it's supposed to integrate well with Exchange, Outlook and MS Office software on the PC. I'm not sure if this will change. If other devices can do the same things just as well, or if people are no longer interested to do these any more, there's probably not much reason left why people should go for WM.
    Was anyone here ever surprised that multitasking consumes battery? DUH.

But the ability to bounce between a few apps to perform a single task is invaluable. Well worth the trade.

webOS' app management is almost as easy to understand as it is on the desktop... maybe even easier. Still, it is nice to have JsTop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Was anyone here ever surprised that multitasking consumes battery? DUH.

But the ability to bounce between a few apps to perform a single task is invaluable. Well worth the trade.

webOS' app management is almost as easy to understand as it is on the desktop... maybe even easier. Still, it is nice to have JsTop.
    I've had a Treo Pro with WM6.1 for the past year. It is so slow the multitasking is almost useless. And surfing is glacial. I've seen enough Pre's to know its speed at multitasking is significantly faster. And the Plus is supposedly faster. Getting Pre Pluses for both my wife and me this week. Waited too long for the GSM version. Can't wait.