1.    #1  
    Check out the following article: Windows Phone 7 Won't Support MicroSD Cards, Multitasking (Phone Scoop)

It states that Windows 7 won't have true multitasking... interesting!!!
    "We focused on getting a set of experiences right where we didn't have to support [multitasking,] but we will over time."
    gotta post all the info.... it will add it in future updates, but it wont have it initially (if thats your point)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    seriously no one can compete with the multitasking on the pre! theirs no way.
  4.    #4  
    Correct...I should have been more clear!! Even if they eventually get true multitasking (including 3rd party apps), Palm may have dodged a bullet, as the Windows 7 initial launch won't likely be advertising "multitasking" as a key feature - which is currently a MAJOR selling point for WebOS. I can just imagine if/when the Iphone gets multitasking, they will likely advertise like they invented it ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrealm View Post
    Correct...I should have been more clear!! Even if they eventually get true multitasking (including 3rd party apps), Palm may have dodged a bullet, as the Windows 7 initial launch won't likely be advertising "multitasking" as a key feature - which is currently a MAJOR selling point for WebOS. I can just imagine if/when the Iphone gets multitasking, they will likely advertise like they invented it ;-)
    hahaha apple is like that, sucks on how people can be so easily manipulated with advertising...

Palm still does it best
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination