Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Toby
    There's nothing reckless about Sony either, I'm sure. I'm sure they have a quite detailed plan. With their sort of execution time, it seems to be quite planned
    That proves my point. Their execution is very well planned. They knew when they released the T615c, they could of fit an MP3 player or a better screen (or 66mhz processor) into it. Instead, the released an inferior product, just so they could do this all over again. I am sure they already know what their next 3 succession products will be.

Handspring, on the other hand, seems to be anything but planned. Except for the Prism, noone knew that Handspring was making new products. The Neo/Pro seemed to come out of nowhere.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    Originally posted by terrysalmi
    That proves my point. Their execution is very well planned. They knew when they released the T615c, they could of fit an MP3 player or a better screen (or 66mhz processor) into it.
    Proof? Why do you think they could have done it at that time? Have you opened each of them up to see?
    Instead, the released an inferior product, just so they could do this all over again. I am sure they already know what their next 3 succession products will be.
    That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why do you think they would be meticulous enough to plan and execute three consecutive product lines on a fairly rigorous schedule, and yet stupid enough to release an 'inferior' product when they could have released a better one?
    Handspring, on the other hand, seems to be anything but planned. Except for the Prism, noone knew that Handspring was making new products. The Neo/Pro seemed to come out of nowhere.
    huh? They were rumored for a while before they hit. The speculation initially wasn't always accurate, but they weren't a surprise by any stretch. Do the name Columbia ring a bell?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12