Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I love my pre but really like the ipad. Im buying the 3g one. What about You?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCapi View Post
    I love my pre but really like the ipad. Im buying the 3g one. What about You?
    not me....

u should just buy the wifi one and tether with ur pre
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I don't need a giant itouch!
    The iPad is a giant piece of Fail.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Love the Pre also ---- but may actually give Apple some of my hard earned money for this one.

Hope it lives up to the hype
    Try before you buy....words to live by.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by iRobot View Post
    The iPad is a giant piece of Fail.
    funny
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Just not for me or my family. If we got anything, it'd be a widescreen laptop with some horsepower. We don't need an e-reader, and prefer to watch films and TV on our bedroom HDTV. Also, already have an iPod Touch. Why would we buy this?
    Waiting for ipad2 (or pPad)
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    I don't see a use for it. At least not without handwriting recognition. Now the Courier? THAT I will be all over, if Microsoft actually produces it. (That sentence made me feel skeevy)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    funny

Wasn't meant to be funny. It's true. No Flash, USB, GPS, HDMI, MULTITASKING, CAMERA, 16:9.....no this thing cannot be saved. It's a POS. A giant Itouch. total fail.

The whole product is a complete embarrassment. It's not innovative whatsoever. I comes or at least demo'd with the Iphone OS, prob. ,they actually made a tablet with only 16GB of storage haha just for price point marketing. Any person who buys this is just a ****** and is not tech savvy in the least. I could write about 20 things wrong with this device.

It's funny, I belong to the top 10 tech websites on the net, being in the industry, and even people Ive known that are die hard Apple fans are calling this thing a pile of dung. Steve Jobs totally failed with this. All he did was made a **** tablet, with hardly any features. A darn $300 netbook is a mountain better than this crapola.

It's 2010, not 2006. This device is pathetic for 2010, and is just another way for Apple to sell other devices in the future with more features. How many times do I have to see them play this game? *yawn*
    Sketch - what can I say? I love it
    and *** is FAN BOY **** out? seriously?
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I was predicting failure when people were predicting a $1000 price point, but this thing is going to be a wild success at $500.
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    I was predicting failure when people were predicting a $1000 price point, but this thing is going to be a wild success at $500.

I'm not gonna say it will be a failure...becoz take a steaming pile of horse crap and put a apple logo on it....applefan bois will scoop it up...but i reckon it wont get the fanfare as i-phone/touch did. So far tech sites are reporting that the apple site hasn't crashed which to me means that not that many people are flocking over to pre-order ipad OR apple planned ahead and upgraded their server to handle the traffic.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    I'm not gonna say it will be a failure...becoz take a steaming pile of horse crap and put a apple logo on it....applefan bois will scoop it up...but i reckon it wont get the fanfare as i-phone/touch did. So far tech sites are reporting that the apple site hasn't crashed which to me means that not that many people are flocking over to pre-order ipad OR apple planned ahead and upgraded their server to handle the traffic.
    Lots of people in these forums talk about "Applefan Bois" but let's be clear here. Apples recent successes with the iPod and iPhone are complete independent of the Mac fanz. The same will happen with the iPad.

Apple has created a killer bran and there will be takers from all quarters.
    It'll do well.

Doesn't mean it isn't a failPad though. Mediocre hardware specs, closed OS yet again, fail multitasking, no flash (so you hate flash steve? that's ok...but you can't ignore that flash is responsible for over 75% of the media content online).

i* f anbois (weird, that word is filtered!) will buy anything with an i* attached to it, regardless of whether it's worth it or not. Just look at Mac computers! They're great for media editing and things along that line, but near useless for anything else. (obviously my opinion)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Lots of people in these forums talk about "Applefan Bois" but let's be clear here. Apples recent successes with the iPod and iPhone are complete independent of the Mac fanz. The same will happen with the iPad.

Apple has created a killer bran and there will be takers from all quarters.
    So how was i wrong about "applefan bois" please scroll up in the thread and look at the Netbook spec vs ipad specs seriously if the price and specs justify the price tag for a giant itouch.
    Im looking more into the JooJoo than the Ipad.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast