1.    #1  
    According to Engadget, T-Mobile is going to be having this phone very soon. In case you're not aware, the HD2 is this huge windows mobile phone with snapdragon powering the beast and full multi-touch capabilities.

These C40/new Palm phone rumors better live up to its hype, there's been a lot of hungry wolves just waiting to get this thing...

So what are your thoughts? I know my guess is probably as good or even less then yours, but would definitely like to know your feedback.
    Is this the phone that won't play all of the former Windows apps?

And I just don't see myself ever switching to T-mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    According to Engadget, T-Mobile is going to be having this phone very soon. In case you're not aware, the HD2 is this huge windows mobile phone with snapdragon powering the beast and full multi-touch capabilities.

These C40/new Palm phone rumors better live up to its hype, there's been a lot of hungry wolves just waiting to get this thing...

So what are your thoughts? I know my guess is probably as good or even less then yours, but would definitely like to know your feedback.
    Yep, here in Denmark it's known as "Big-Reboot"... Go figure... *lol*
    WebOS still makes sense.
    i was waiting for the HD2 to come out in the US but, will not switch over to crappy T-mobile network for it...

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    If it was running something other than Windows Mobile it would be appealing. I do want something similar to this for webOS though.
    why would i buy a phone running an obsolete os...
    They aren't going to update it to Window's Phone 7, other wise it would be a huge seller. Now the rumored HTC Supersonic running android is pretty much the same thing, and that will be a killer phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    why would i buy a phone running an obsolete os...
    that's a problem too

When i first learned about this phone last year i was hyped up about it, now not so much i rather wait to see what the next palm device will be. Until then i'm content with my Palm Pre.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I know that the new palm phone will be all glass no more plastic and smaller and that all the bugs that the pre have are fixed..
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdlg76 View Post
    I know that the new palm phone will be all glass no more plastic and smaller and that all the bugs that the pre have are fixed..
    You stated "I Know", is this your guess or do you have legitimate informaiton on this? If this is true I would be very interested in this!
    What does this have to do with the Palm Pre?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdlg76 View Post
    This should have a sarcastic smilie rolling its eyes at the end of the sentence I suspect.

What I know is that Palm phones ALWAYS have bugs and are NEVER made of glass, but will see if they evolve.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I know it is glass...
    now this is beast people wanna see in action..
    http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-su...ief-appearance