1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how 3G service will be worth spending more money on the iPad? Are there any significant advantages to getting one with 3G?
    well.. if u dont wanna be restricted to using online apps only at wifi hotspots, then you should get the 3g one with the 30/month plan. But if you own a Pre already, just get the wifi one and use it along with MyTether and get internet on the go.
    wait for the microsoft courier...looks much better than the ipad
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    well.. if u dont wanna be restricted to using online apps only at wifi hotspots, then you should get the 3g one with the 30/month plan. But if you own a Pre already, just get the wifi one and use it along with MyTether and get internet on the go.
    I own a Pre. How do I do the MyTether with the wifi iPad? I don't know what to do. HELP!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    wait for the microsoft courier...looks much better than the ipad

It looks,functions, and is going to be overall better than the Pad IMO
  6.    #6  
    When will the Courier be released?
    first visit mytether.net and purchase the tethering app for 15 dollars, and follow the directions to install it. This app will allow you to wirelessly connect any device with wifi, whether its your laptop, your ipod touch or an iPad to use the pre's internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    When will the Courier be released?
    rumored to be releasesd in 3rd or 4th quarter

Microsoft's Courier 'digital journal': exclusive pictures and details (update: video!) -- Engadget
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    first visit mytether.net and purchase the tethering app for 15 dollars, and follow the directions to install it. This app will allow you to wirelessly connect any device with wifi, whether its your laptop, your ipod touch or an iPad to use the pre's internet.
    Thanks for the info...
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for WebOS on The Joo Joo
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I am waiting to for WebOS on fixpod.com.au
    Last edited by ipod repair; 12/09/2010 at 12:40 PM.
    iphone repairs sydney - fixpod.com.au
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    Does anyone know how 3G service will be worth spending more money on the iPad? Are there any significant advantages to getting one with 3G?
    There is no advatage to get an iPad with 3g when there is a phone like the HTC EVO 4G that has and 8 device WiFi hotspot built in.