1.    #1  
    Compare with WebOS card. Is it no different?
    I am tried of the slow launching of Palm Pre applications
    Everythings need to count 2-3, that was what I hated.

I think no phone in the world need me to count 3 before I could start to enter a number.
    The beauty of the web Os is that you only really need to open your apps once. I usually open the apps that i will be using throughout the day in the morning, and keep them open all day. If you are opening and closing your apps when you need them, then you are not taking advantage of the best feature of the phone, multiple open apps!! In that case you might as well get the "one app at a time" Iphone.

BTW there is now an app. in homebrew that will reset my phone and open my apps for me (thanks Jason). I have it set for two hours before I wake. I just pick up my phone and my apps are open and ready for the day! I'm lovin it. THE PRE ROCKZ!!
    Oh, as far as pro switcher. its an app. therefore it must be open and running to work. unlike web os where its built in.
    proswitcher automatically runs in the background even after restarts, you don't need to manually turn it on, just set it up once. As for comparing it to the pres cards, it doesn't have the same smooth feeling as the pre and discarding by swiping away is a pain as if ure to accidentally slide ure finger slightly sideways, it will not let you vertically swipe it away, until you touch again and slide upwards only.
    forgot to mention, it's also a major battery drainer, killed battery life to nearly 40% less for me.
  6.    #6  
    to maxwell:

that app would be very great. What is the name? Could it automatically launch more than 2 apps after each reset?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    forgot to mention, it's also a major battery drainer, killed battery life to nearly 40% less for me.

then, I really need to re-consider jumping to Iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylawca View Post
    to maxwell:

that app would be very great. What is the name? Could it automatically launch more than 2 apps after each reset?
    the app is called Preset Reset. you can get it from Preware...and yes it will Launch more than one app. actually as many as you would like. its great.
    If you want something close to the card system on iPhone, you need to check out pro switcher, its definately not as smooth and is a battery drainer but its as close as you can get. I have it set on a double click of my home button.
    Still waiting on a webOS phone for at&t.