1.    #1  
    We would like to invite Palm users, software developers and anyone interested to test our web pages, any criticism is most welcome, moreover :-) - the best constructive review will get a copy of one of the most popular Palm OS Security software - Passwallet 1.1.
    Sorry Guys Just my opinion. But I have seen sites like this before Palmgear is the best by far. I would love to find a site that has shareware, freeware and software but you can sort by that category to just find freeware games.
    Originally posted by visorprismman
    Sorry Guys Just my opinion. But I have seen sites like this before Palmgear is the best by far. I would love to find a site that has shareware, freeware and software but you can sort by that category to just find freeware games.
    Freewarepalm.com for freeware and the sister site PalmGamingWorld.com for the shareware.

Actually, I agree with you about Palmgear , I wish that there was a distiction when searching as to whether something is freeware, shareware, commercial, and separate from that would be the ability to buy it through PG. I will give PDA TopSoft credit for making this easy and clear to the user, good job with the "Try, Buy, and Download" distictions.

Overall, PDA TopSoft is nice, but you have to get more titles/developers on board to make it worth while.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you Visorprismman, Flips13 for the comments, looking forward to hearing more from you at http://discussion.visorcentral.com/