1.    #1  
    Just found these comparison videos. Calls them the BEST Smartphones available.

Part 1

Part 2
    Last edited by RanGT; 02/25/2010 at 09:51 PM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    yea saw this the other day I like phone dog they seem fair overall
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    yea saw this the other day I like phone dog they seem fair overall
    If you notice they post other half of vid, pleast post. thanks.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here

Still awaiting part 3.
    cool. i don't think he appreciates a pre like he should, but he is unbiased in most situations so i won't hold it against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    cool. i don't think he appreciates a pre like he should, but he is unbiased in most situations so i won't hold it against him.
    He usually has says how great webos is & easily one of if not the besy OS but I don't think he likes the hardware of the Pre @ all lol
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    He likes webos but he isn't familiar with it as he is with the iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    He usually has says how great webos is & easily one of if not the besy OS but I don't think he likes the hardware of the Pre @ all lol
    it seems form factor is a big issue for a lot of people out there, and in the end it does come down to personal preference. i'm coming from a palm centro which had the smallest qwerty keypad i've ever used (and i loved it), and then having a palm treo pro which also utilized the small gelly like keypad, and i thoroughly enjoyed that one too. i feel right at home with the palm pre's keypad and i rather enjoy the vertical slier feature. personally if i were to make any changes to form factor, i'd make it a horizontal slider as opposed to vertical for a larger keypad to attract more people and to eliminate at least 85% of the "oreo" effect everyone complains about and all for better use of a wide screen.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I like the Nexus One. The 1Ghz CPU is great.