Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    As an update after using the phone all weekend, I am definitely impressed with WebOS. I have zero regrets in choosing this phone over the Droid. The universal search is great and I already have all my email accounts and contacts working. My main complaint is the battery life even with 1.4 but I will get used to charging it every day. The camera shutter speed is slower than I expected too. Takes good pics though...
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    You might consider getting an extended battery, I got the seidio 2600 on wednesday charged it for 8 hrs. Im now at 19 percent on battery, thats over 3 and a half days, really lovin my pre now.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Sometimes I wonder if it would not be better to have salespeople "train" with a smartphone by taking it home with them to use as a primary for a couple of days.
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I recently picked up a Nexus One in addition to the Palm Pre. Needed a phone I could use in Europe. I'm really torn between the two. I didn't think I would like widgets as much as I do, however its really hard not being able to multitask like on the Pre. I really hope this Summer, Palm drops a WebOS device with hardware that compliments its software, as I only see hardware as the advantage for many android devices.
    I've got to agree with you about the droid as it is right now they have not polished it yet. I like palm for the polished software it has.
    Quote Originally Posted by josh74 View Post
    You might consider getting an extended battery, I got the seidio 2600 on wednesday charged it for 8 hrs. Im now at 19 percent on battery, thats over 3 and a half days, really lovin my pre now.
    I would, except I got the Pre because I could easily fit it in my pocket =P 1.4 has improved my idle drain, so I'm ok with the phone for now. I would just like someone to make a 3rd party touchstone... $40 isn't bad, until you factor in having to buy a power plug/usb cord (since the palm usb boot is far narrower than normal).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123