1.    #1  
    Another neat trick in the NR series array of abilities. The graffiti area is skinnable!! Yes I said skinnable. No, really you can. Imagine putting a pick of Darth Vader and Luke, your favorite car, heck just about anything in your graffiti area. Its been done by a few of my friends on another disscussion board.

Originally posted by ashmed
    Howto:

Using filez copy silkskin.prc to memorystick. Then run MS Import to mount it as a drive. Download Prcedit from the link above. Make sure it's 1.0b not 1.92. Open silkskin.prc with prcedit. Select bitmaps. Double click "1000". In the new window click "edit" below 8-bit and there you go. Save it back onto the memorystick. Copy silkskin.prc from memorystick back into memory, make sure you turn off read only and all the other bits like that with filez.

Is that awesome or what.I think I'll put the matrix in my graffiti area.

PS here's the link to the actualy thread.

http://forums.pdabuzz.net/showthread...5&pagenumber=1
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    I just about wet my pants last night when I first did that too It was great. I think I scared my roommates too

Anyways. Expect more skins as time goes on. I'm planning on an NR70 skin section on my website The two that I have right now are just tests. The really good ones will come later.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Love the thread title MikeDemo!

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
  4.    #4  
    Thanks

I will definatley check out the site once you get it up. Heck I post some skins on it.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    New project! WOOHOO!