1.    #1  
    OK so I broke down. Maybe it was my love for the N710 with its built in mp3 player, Or the cool looks of the NR70. Hell could it be the extra screeen space. After playing around with demo unit. I decided to buy one same day (well I got a good refund from Uncle Sam)

I have a NR70 here on my desk charging up. I get to the juicy stuff once I play with it at home.

Oh well, here comes a new avatar.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    Excellent. Cannot wait to get your report. Other users who have reported getting one have been very pleased.

What did you do with the T615?
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Has anyone seen any US-version reviews yet?
    You the man. I swung by CompUSA here in the Seattle area yesterday hoping to see one, with no luck.

How are the buttons on the thumboard? That's a question I'm dying to hear the answer to.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by GSR13
    . . . What did you do with the T615?

Well my fiancee has first dibs. I think she's been eyeing it for a while.

How are the buttons on the thumboard?

The thumbboard surprised me becuase it was quite usable. It has a great tactile to it, and not spongey at all. The drawback to it would be if you have fat fingers.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    Now you need a new avator!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
    I get mine tomorrow. Don't worry, my prism is still around. Heck, until I have some way to do wireless ethernet with the NR70 I'll be keeping my Prism/Xircom module handy to check email while on campus.
    You know it's bad when your Calculus Professor uses the word "Unpossible"

"It's a long way from my thoughts to what I'll say, It's a long, long way from paradise to where I am today." -Switchfoot, Home
    Originally posted by na2rboy
    Has anyone seen any US-version reviews yet?
    Here's an early evaluation from PalmInfoCenter.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."