Oy my...thanks for the laugh......
    Damn, the last time I used my "Meat Stylus" on public transportation I got arrested.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    If only I had the money to fund the startup of a dedicated capactive meat stylus company. I wouldn't want it mucking up my Pre so I'd market to the iphone crowd. I'd call it "Apple... Wood Smoked meat stylus." or I guess for the Pre it could be a Ter-Pre-yaki meat stylus.
    Do you suppose they borrow each other's sausages if they need to "multi-touch"?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Damn, the last time I used my "Meat Stylus" on public transportation I got arrested.
    Is that a sausage stylus in your pocket...

What happens if you rapidly perform forward and back gestures with your sausage?

Just put your sausage in the gesture area and up-swipe or meta-tap!

Ohk...I'm done for now!
    I don't get it. They have jungle and rice fields there.....how cold could it possibly be getting??
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I don't get it. They have jungle and rice fields there.....how cold could it possibly be getting??
    According to Wikipedia, the average temperature in January is -7C to 1C (19F to 33F)
    Just use two of them chopstick style. Do S. Korean's use chopsticks?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Have you never seen M*A*SH*?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    According to Wikipedia, the average temperature in January is -7C to 1C (19F to 33F)
    Exactly....not that cold really.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Is that a sausage stylus in your pocket...

What happens if you rapidly perform forward and back gestures with your sausage?

Just put your sausage in the gesture area and up-swipe or meta-tap!

Ohk...I'm done for now!

Thanks for the laugh.