1.    #1  
    I remember when the Pre was #9 like 4 months ago !!

http://cell-phones.toptenreviews.com/touch-screen/
    Now the Pixi is #9 lol
    Still feels a bit like having a linux machine when it comes to apps. Being #3 is good though.
    <<moved>>
    Just call me Berd.
    where did you move to berdinkle lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    how lame that the iphone 3gs gets two spots on the list for the 16gb version and the 32gb version. Not saying the iphone is lame but more the quality of a list that gives 2 places to the same product.
    how can we be better than the 16gb iphone but not the 32gb??? if we're better than one iphone then memory shouldnt make much of a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    how lame that the iphone 3gs gets two spots on the list for the 16gb version and the 32gb version. Not saying the iphone is lame but more the quality of a list that gives 2 places to the same product.
    i was thinking the same thing. I think that the Palm Pre Plus ranks 3rd or 4th...I don't really like the driod that much (its ugly and the keyboard is funny) but i would have to put the Iphone and Nexus one above the Pre at this point. I love the pre its just the Nexus one has much better hardware and the Iphone's software is much more polished and reliable.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    how can we be better than the 16gb iphone but not the 32gb??? if we're better than one iphone then memory shouldnt make much of a difference.
    the only thing is holding the ifoo on top is the storage ! so sad
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I wonder how long it will take for the Pre Plus and Pixi plus to move up the list.
    well if the sprint pre is better than the 16 gb iphone which obviously has twice the memory, then the pre plus should be better than the 32 gb iphone for the same reason...i demand a recount lol