Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    I just looked at the pics that Engadget has leaked of the 4th gen iPhone. It looks exactly like the Pre. I think it even has the center button that the Pre does. The pic is a little blurry, so its hard to tell. One thing isnt hard to tell---its almost exactly the same as a Pre.

AppleInsider | Photo of Apple's next-generation iPhone in the wild - sources

check it out.
    Hard to say, though it does resemble the pre. Good news is that Palm had it first... In your face apple!
    I don't see it: I think you can just as easily conclude that it looks like prior iPhones.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    It looks just like any other iPhone to me... it's even noted in the article that there is little to no difference in form factor from preivious iPhone models.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    i think the OP sees more resemblance than there really is, because that prototype appears to be black in color. still looks like a regular ol' Iphone to me.
    bluh blah bluh blah .......
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    lol that better not be it. It still looks like it has a 3.5 inch screen same shape.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Looks similar to current iphone to me, just some slight new curves to it.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Apple fans describe the iPhone as elegant and simplistic. Android fans describe the Droid as industrial and rugged. Palm fans describe the Pre as sleek and smooth. But in the end then there's only one description. Smartphones are rectangular and have a big screen.

There's nothing "new" about the Pre, Droid or iPhone when it comes to hardware design because every smartphone for the next few years will be the same thing. A big window so you can see the part that matters most. The OS. So it's silly to claim "that product looks like this product" when in the end they're all just big screen devices that look like every other big screen devices.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Apple fans describe the iPhone as elegant and simplistic. Android fans describe the Droid as industrial and rugged. Palm fans describe the Pre as sleek and smooth. But in the end then there's only one description. Smartphones are rectangular and have a big screen.

There's nothing "new" about the Pre, Droid or iPhone when it comes to hardware design because every smartphone for the next few years will be the same thing. A big window so you can see the part that matters most. The OS. So it's silly to claim "that product looks like this product" when in the end they're all just big screen devices that look like every other big screen devices.
    I agree, but then again i believe people are referring to the layout of the buttons and so forth on the phones, including curves and shapes. Yes they all come down to the basic design, but no they are not all alike.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Blurry Cam!
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

Not true. I heard that the new iphone was not going to have a screen. It will come with contact lens implants. To control it and see it.. you have to cross your eyes, point and click!
    haha.. I see no resemblance of nothing. It jus looks like an open iphone. How can you say it looks like the pre or an iphone? Or am I missing something?
    looks just like any ol iphone to me also.... maybe a front facing camera next to the speaker but thats about it
    To me it does look more rounded, I may be mistaken but it also looks like the speaker at the top is silver which I don't believe the iphone has had before. I think it does look a little Pre like in the pic but considering it's a blurry cam shot I'm gonna stay on the fence.
    It looks like the Loch Ness Monster.
    or a blobsquatch.
    lol
    if by that you mean it looks plastic-y... yes
    C40? lol.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast