Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
       #1  
    I saw Dieter's video, made my own. I didn't have 6 more non game apps so I was stuck @ 44. I was running NFS and Mario Kart 64. I think I counted right lol



    Comment, hate, subscribe
  2. #2  
    nice, little lag but thats expected
  3. qst4's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    #3  
    Cross Platform?
  4. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    Cross Platform?
    Not sure what you mean, but it's running the iPhone OS with a WebOS theme that I customized
  5. #5  
    Is that a theme you have on your Iphone to look like webOS or are you using a iphone with webOS ported over? Never seen that before.

    edit: DOH you answered my question as I was typing haha.
    Last edited by rbsjr22; 01/24/2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: doh!
  6. #6  
    I like how you even customized the iphone os to recognize webOS gestures lol.
  7. qst4's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Not sure what you mean, but it's running the iPhone OS with a WebOS theme that I customized
    You know what I mean, WebOS theme or not. Still an iphone. Interesting though.
  8. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    You know what I mean, WebOS theme or not. Still an iphone. Interesting though.
    I assumed crossed platform meant that I some how got WebOS on my iPhone, which is not what I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by rbsjr22 View Post
    I like how you even customized the iphone os to recognize webOS gestures lol.
    I didn't do that, the guys who develop ProSwitcher did that.
  9. qst4's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    #9  
    You assumed wrong.
  10. f4systems's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #10  
    He means your post should be in the cross-platform chat section of the forum, not in the palm pre section.
  11. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by f4systems View Post
    He means your post should be in the cross-platform chat section of the forum, not in the palm pre section.
    Thank you
  12. #12  
    who cares, why dont you go post on the i phoney forum
  13. #13  
    The main thing is it was super laggy when running the game when the pre plus ran the game smoothly with more cards
  14. #14  
    never seen the iphone look so good before loll
  15. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
    The main thing is it was super laggy when running the game when the pre plus ran the game smoothly with more cards
    It was running 3 games, n64 emulator (mario kart 64), NFS, and Columns (SEGA)
  16. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #16  
    Wow, your iphone is like the ultimate Palm Pre wannabe..
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    It was running 3 games, n64 emulator (mario kart 64), NFS, and Columns (SEGA)
    LOL columns doesn't count but that n64 emulator and nfs does. I still stand by my original statement.
  18. #18  
    i just had 75 apps open on my pre
  19. #19  
    Hee, it says it's on Sprint. I guess for people who are ashamed of AT&T this is a good thing. However you still get the bill from AT&T every month!
  20. rashad1's Avatar
    Posts
    520 Posts
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
       #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    Hee, it says it's on Sprint. I guess for people who are ashamed of AT&T this is a good thing. However you still get the bill from AT&T every month!
    No I don't, it's not in service. That's what that part looks all messes up with the wifi on top of the sprint. i have Sprint EPRP now :-)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions