Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Very cool Rashad. I can see that as these phones become more capable, the WebOS method of flicking through cards is going to get pretty kludgey/painful after more than ~10 programs are running. Hopefully a more efficient task-switching metaphor is in the making.
    Well, I did this just for performance purposes. I don't see the need to run so many apps at the same time anyway, doing so will greatly decrease your battery life rapidly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Very cool Rashad. I can see that as these phones become more capable, the WebOS method of flicking through cards is going to get pretty kludgey/painful after more than ~10 programs are running. Hopefully a more efficient task-switching metaphor is in the making.
    Kupe, I think this will be solved in iPhone 4.0. That way Aple can 'one up' Palm. Just a guess...
    like press outside of the card interfaces to minimize all. Press and hold for a few secs to get a context menu including closing all, sort by app ect...? That would be nice.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Like I said before when will you ever need that many apps open? It's not an issue until you hit double digits. Even on my Pre I usually done pass 4 cards.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123