Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I am tired of hearing this, but here it is again.

AT&T rumored to lose iPhone exclusivity this Wednesday? Boy Genius Report

If this a repost, sorry, I searched.
    Last edited by neile45; 01/24/2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: addition
    and this is in the pre forums rather than cross platform why?
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    my mistake, I guess, I usually only visit the Pre forums, and I search ALL the forums, and a lot of iphone topics were here, if not all. If it needs to be moved, it will be. GEAUX Saints.
    and now we wait for a mod but yes this has been mentioned even rumors for sprint getting it
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    At this point the amount of rumors is getting so ridiculous, I'll just wait and see what's coming Wednesday..

There's not much that'll make me switch anyway. The Pre is the perfect package for me at the moment, and 1.4 with Flash will only make it better.
    question is if sprint does grab the iphone who is switching phones seeing how there is a good chance 4.0 has multitasking?

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    the answer to your question is...not me...lol
    That can't be possible, if at&t lost exclusivity the iSheeple would realize the problems with slowness and network problems are a result of the phone and not the network (even though this have previously been proven)!
    Praying this is true...definitely would make the jump...Pre is taking too long to catch up and Im sick of so many errors and apps not continuing for work in the long haul. Beyond that I really want a true all in one device that has my music as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    question is if sprint does grab the iphone who is switching phones seeing how there is a good chance 4.0 has multitasking?
    Jailbroken iphones have the capability to multitask similar to that of the palm pre, with the cards. I use it on my ipod touch.