1.    #1  
    Sony still has it on its product list but it is not anywhere in their online store. Why is this? I was thinking of getting one but if it is being replaced soon I won't. Any one know more than me?
    Looks as though it is being discontinued. Sony has made no official statement, but was being listed as "Sold Out". This usually indicates they are going to discontinue the product.

My thinking is, they will probably release one just like, only having 16MB of RAM. This would keep the device in line with Sony's other PDA's.

Some folks believe it is simply being discontinued due to poor sales. They do already have the S360, which is considered entry level and maybe they feel a more expensive Monochrome unit is pointless.

Who knows. There was a little blurb about it on PalmInfoCenter, though.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    Originally posted by GSR13
    Looks as though it is being discontinued. Sony has made no official statement, but was being listed as "Sold Out". This usually indicates they are going to discontinue the product.
    There was an update on PalmInfoCenter: according to Sony spokesmen, it's sold out temporarily, and not discontinued.

I assumed you were right, and it had been given the chop due to bad sales.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."