Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikea4 View Post
    If you can remember before the release of the Palm Pre, Apple all of a sudden claimmed that the new version of iPhone, was going to be the first phone to multitask! Phone came out, without they so called multitask. Pre's release begain to close in. Apple claimmed multitask with update! Still no multitasking. Palm releases with first multitasking phone.

To me Apple got word of the Pre. Tried to beat Palm to the punch, but couldn't figure out how to get it to work. So what do they do? Attempt to beat Palm by sue them over stealing their so called invented "touch screen"!
    Source please...
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Maybe that happened in an alternate universe
    It happened, look it up! PreCentral even had an article about it. Do you people just have selective memories?
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Apple 'Suiting up' to Sue Palm Over the Pre?
    ... Blog let us know that Macworld is liveblogging Apple's Quarterly Conference call and my oh my, did the Palm Pre make them ... all.* We're doubting that.* Next up -- Apple sues Palm.* What happens then?* Well, Palm's ability to shell out the ...

Blog entry - Dieter Bohn - 01/21/2009 - 19:53 - 44 comments
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    Thank you, that was a terrible analogy. This thread has gotten off topic, and it's turned into "lets bash Apple thread"...
    It's a shame that some people can get so caught up in defending "their brand of choice" because taking a peek at what the competition is doing isn't only good for the companies, it's good for the consumer. And to be honest, if I'm going to make an iPhone OS 4.0 wishlist then I don't think MultiTasking would be on my top ten because (just like 99% of us) I'm smart enough to know how to walk around a pothole if I see one in front of me.

I use the Pre but the best features on it are that it's on Sprint and MyTether. Sprint has been my preferred service for over a decade, and MyTether enables me to still use my deactivated iPhone to compensate for all the things still missing on the Pre. Multitasking is obviously better than singletasking. But, depending on the individual users, multitasking a dozen half-*** apps isn't better than singletasking a dozen exclusive productivity tools and organizing them into a streamlined workflow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    It's a shame that some people can get so caught up in defending "their brand of choice" because taking a peek at what the competition is doing isn't only good for the companies, it's good for the consumer. And to be honest, if I'm going to make an iPhone OS 4.0 wishlist then I don't think MultiTasking would be on my top ten because (just like 99% of us) I'm smart enough to know how to walk around a pothole if I see one in front of me.

I use the Pre but the best features on it are that it's on Sprint and MyTether. Sprint has been my preferred service for over a decade, and MyTether enables me to still use my deactivated iPhone to compensate for all the things still missing on the Pre. Multitasking is obviously better than singletasking. But, depending on the individual users, multitasking a dozen half-*** apps isn't better than singletasking a dozen exclusive productivity tools and organizing them into a streamlined workflow.
    you're too logical...please go to another thread :-)
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910