1.    #1  
    Here is an article from Techtree.com about Kodak going after Apple and Rim. I do hope that Palm is ok.

Kodak has just settled a patent infringement claim against Samsung and seems to be so gung ho about it that they have decided to go after Apple and RIM (Research in Motion) now. Kodak has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) claiming that Apple's Phone and RIM's BlackBerry devices with cameras infringe on its patented technologies for photo previews.

"Kodak has a long history of digital imaging innovation and we have invested hundreds of millions of dollars creating our industry-leading patent portfolio", said Laura G. Quatela, Chief Intellectual Property Officer, and Vice President, Eastman Kodak
    Company. "In the case of Apple and RIM, we've had discussions for years with both companies in an attempt to resolve this issue amicably, and we have not been able to reach a satisfactory agreement. In light of that, we are taking this action to ensure that we protect the interests of our shareholders and the existing licensees of our technology", she added.

Maybe the Mods here can look into this and post on front page.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 01/15/2010 at 07:25 AM.
    Has Kodak released anything relevant lately? They were a very good company but they arrived too late to the digital era. They should have known better, actually. I suppose it's hard times for them and they're trying to make a few bucks the easy way... But that might at some point backfire to them, these other companies have very extensive patent portfolios, it wouldn't surprise me if they menace Kodak to sue back.

Btw, software patents suck.
    Didn't Kodak just come out with the Pogo printer, if they'd incorperate it into digital phones like they had originally intended it'd be pretty cook.