1.    #1  
    Well, Amazon.com is starting to take order for the PEG-NR70 (no camera) for $500, and the PEG-NR70V for $600. No expected shipping date is given.

Thus, it cometh to America.

[As usual, discovered over at PalmInfoCenter.]
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    They have also made to Sony's CLIE Site.

Check it out Here
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by GSR13
    They have also made to Sony's CLIE Site.

Check it out Here
    As well as here. (Get a Clie, get a Herbie Hancock DVD single. Ummm... could I just have it on MP3 or ATRAC? )

And as suspected, the N760C has completely disappeared from the list.

PS "Shipping Early May"
    Jeff Meyer

4.    #4  
    Going to the NR Accessories Page on SonyStyle, you can see that the majority support both the T-Series and the NR Series (which you would expect, given that they have the same serial interface.) Hopefully a Stowaway keyboard will be arriving soon.

One interesting thing: there's a Sony screen protector, built only for the NR series. I wonder why Sony decided to get into this market themselves? There isn't one for the T-Series (but then, there are a number of screen protectors already out for the T-Series...)
    Jeff Meyer

Originally posted by bookrats
    As well as here. (Get a Clie, get a Herbie Hancock DVD single. Ummm... could I just have it on MP3 or ATRAC? )

And as suspected, the N760C has completely disappeared from the list.
    The N760C is still on the list. As well as the T615C, T415, S360, and a "Discontinued" category which hosts the T710C, N610C, and S320.

The N760C is listed as "Sold Out" but they still provide information and provide support for it.

yeah, i wrote that ...
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by namja
    The N760C is listed as "Sold Out" but they still provide information and provide support for it.
    Whoops -- my mistake. Interesting -- the N760C is listed on the "green" Sony Clie pages I referred to, but not on the "blue" SonyStyle pages GSR13 referred to.

In fact, if you click on the "Go" button on the "green" N760C page to purchase an N760C, it pops you to the "blue" Sony page, where the N760C isn't mentioned at all!
    Jeff Meyer

I just wonder why Sony feels the need to have multiple product pages for one product? Nevermind the fact they do not update them with consistent information.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by GSR13
    I just wonder why Sony feels the need to have multiple product pages for one product? Nevermind the fact they do not update them with consistent information.
    I wonder too -- one is under sonystyle.com/vaio, and the other under sonystyle.com/micro.

I can understand selling a product to two different markets and/or customer types, and using a different web page for each; but I don't see that for the Clie.

And that sort of web design promotes conflicting information in different places...
    Jeff Meyer

According to cnet, Sony hasn't really gained any market share with their device. They seem to be very feature rich. Maybe too feature rich?

http://news.com.com/2100-1040-869661.html

what is wrong with these pictures?

http://forums.pdabuzz.net/showthread.php?threadid=35787

What are the different ways clie owners get online?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe

well, at least pics further down in that thread (see below) is reassuring. doesn't look much bigger that the other clie's. similar width but just taller.

Plus here's a close up of the screen:

yeah, i wrote that ...
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by Felipe

It appears that this NR70 is being used on the set of The Lord of the Rings.
    Jeff Meyer