1.    #1  
    I am a launch day Pre owner and I absolutely LOVE WebOS, but I have been using a Droid this week and as far as interface/experience goes it is not even close... but I think the one thing that will be hard when going back to the Pre is the screen. The screen on the Droid is just absolutely awesome. If there is one thing Palm needs to focus on in future devices it's higher res screens - I thought the Pre was pretty good but after using the Droid I'm going to miss all the extra pixels... reading small text on the Moto Droid is just the best.

That being said, I'll still be switching back to the Palm Pre (Plus) on Jan 25.

(FYI)
    Droid Resolution: 854x480 (3.7 inches, 265 ppi)
    Pre Resolution: 480x320 (3.1 inches, Can't find ppi listed, estimate around 170)
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I've been using the Droid for just over a month, and I couldn't possibly go back to the Pre... not even on Verizon.

I do like WebOs and the Pre... but Palm needs a new device.
    **Save $348 by Switching to Allstate 877-751-1167 You’re in Good Hands®**
    I'm the network admin at my job. A couple of my users wanted wanted Moto Droids. Verizon was still running the promotion for a free Eris with the purchase of a Moto Droid. Since my work phone was an old HTC Mogul (VX6800), I took the free Eris. Despite not being able to upgrade to the big boy Droid, I like what Android 1.6 offers and the HTC UI. The Android marketplace already makes me jealous. If there was a serious Nexus or Droid equivalent on Sprint, I would get one.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    My wife got the Eris and I got the Droid. We're both happy. I just wish Android would get all the 3D game love the Pre is getting now.
    **Save $348 by Switching to Allstate 877-751-1167 You’re in Good Hands®**