Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethiathome View Post
    Wow. Troll. Really?

I know what the iPhone 3GS is capable of and I know why I won't choose it. I've been waiting for the Palm Pre for more than 6 months now. What does that say?

There are many many videos showing iPhone multitasking cpu-intensive applications without any kind of lag and you think that's not good enough? How about that: this is just a hack made by the iPhone community. Imagine what Apple can do...

Stop dreaming. The iPhone could multitask better than your beloved pre. That doesn't make it a better phone. I'd still take the pre anytime, I'm just not as narrow-minded as you are.
    go ahead buy the pre.the pre is old news now and will never even come close to a jb iphone 3gs.
    a jb iphone is the fastest thing out there.there is no lag or hang ups.im talking jailbroken.i have jailbroken over 15 phones and not had any problems with any of them.i had the pre for 5 months since the launch day and should of returned it when i got home.build quality was terrible and the thing is so slow.i would rather watch paint dry then use that silly phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    Depends how much you jailbreak. The more hacks you add, the more likely a code performs an unintentional task and makes the phone unstable. The law of probability trumps your anecdotal evidence.
    not true!the problem is people try to install programs and dont have the right plugins and thats when they have a problem.jailbroken iphones are for the elite users period!
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSavvy View Post
    Actually an unlocked, jailbroken device is NOT unstable. I would say that I had to reset mine just as much as any other iPhone user. However, I cannot say the same about my Pixi...
    your pixi??????????????I CANT BELIEVE THATS THE NAME OF THAT PHONE!!!!!!!sounds like something i would name my pet dog when i was five

hey how your wifi working?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethiathome View Post
    Yeah right, keep dreaming

This is 'ghetto' multitasking and requires Jailbreaking. It's a nice attempt though. But I'd rather have the real thing on a better OS.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by bitnasty View Post
    your pixi??????????????I CANT BELIEVE THATS THE NAME OF THAT PHONE!!!!!!!sounds like something i would name my pet dog when i was five

hey how your wifi working?
    don't start being "that guy" cause you won't get anyone to listen to you that way.

and the Pixi is getting WiFi in the Verizon version.

just thought I'd let you know before the vultures start attacking you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by darreno1 View Post
    This is 'ghetto' multitasking and requires Jailbreaking. It's a nice attempt though. But I'd rather have the real thing on a better OS.
    the same "ghetto" comment can be made for the Preware/homebrew community.

it's the same thing for the sake of discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12