1.    #1  
    just read this:

Google Android Personal Thoughts (from BoyGeniusReports)

Guy adds more to the review saying people lack connection to Android like BB & iPhone. And that platform lacks intuitive nature.

He mentions Palm's WebOS but I couldn't tell if it was a good Pre mention or not.

Discuss...
    Last edited by RanGT; 01/10/2010 at 08:31 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Sorry...Link added now.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I don't know, it seemed like back hand. Like no one cares about their android phone like no one cares about their web os phone.
    I think he gave the Pre 2nd place to the iPhone if I'm not mistaken. But I said this before, Android feels like a revamped, re-polished upgrade of the Winmo phone and I loathed Winmo for the week I had it.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I've owned an iPhone 3G, currently own a Motorola Droid, and am looking at getting a Pre. I would agree with BGR. Android is a very ugly and clunky OS. It can do a lot, but it's not very elegant. Multitasking is done very poorly. The UIs of one app can be drastically different than another. Most apps are incredibly ugly, and even the stock UI apps can be archaic looking. With 2.1, it's getting better. But it's nowhere as close as elegant or polished as the iPhone OS or webOS. Even 99% of the apps in the Android Market are so bad that I would probably put the webOS catalog above the Android Market. At least the apps for webOS match the rest of the OS. Android apps can either look great or look so amateurish and terrible. And most of them fall into the terrible category.