1.    #1  
    Did a short search, nothing great yet, not happy with FILEMAN(demo) has anyone found a file manager for the Memory Stick that is drag-n-drop that they are happy with?
    Originally posted by MIKE STH
    Did a short search, nothing great yet, not happy with FILEMAN(demo) has anyone found a file manager for the Memory Stick that is drag-n-drop that they are happy with?
    Well, it's not drag-n-drop (I think... I avoid drag-n-drop whenever possible), but Filez is free, simple, intuitive and extremely reliable. I haven't looked beyond it. I never use the Sony MS applications (though I use MSImport to copy large files directly to the MS from Windows); I always use Filez for deleting, copying or moving files on either my Clie or my MS.

[Asterisk: with the exception of moving applications to the MS or visa-versa -- I use LauncherIII to do that. (Come to think of it, using drag-n-drop! What a hoser I am!! )]
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
  3.    #3  
    Heck with posting...I'm just gonna ask you from now on Jeff

Off to try FILEZ...thanks for the tip. After a week and a half, I *think* I'm pretty well set up. Love this Clie!

Kinda makes you wonder what other stupid question I'll ask next doesn't it?

Originally posted by MIKE STH
    Heck with posting...I'm just gonna ask you from now on Jeff
    Gads, don't depend on me, man! I mean, I think Filez is the bee's knees, but I pretty much went with the first decent product I encountered.

If you look at the VC log around January, you'll find several hundred questions posted by me on this board -- right before I bought the T615C. I figure I saved about 2 days of work, thanks to the folks who provided info.

2 days of work ==> those questions weren't dumb. Keep 'em coming!
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    I use both Filez and the freeware version of McFile.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
  6.    #6  
    Why is it that each time you go off to find an app you end up with 5 more? Got FileZ(bueno!), Booty(didn't work-split screen), Softrack(good), Zcatalog(same as softrac it appears...will compaire), Gobble(daughter will love it), and Diddle bug(again, keep hoping it will show up in color-think I like Clie Paint better)

Yup, posting saves LOTS of time

No, really....THANKS!
  7.    #7  
    I love having a bottomless memory bucket!*LOL*