Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah I would like a Landscape Key board as well, and larger screen(will hlp my need for Bi-focals
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    I agree I hope the Pre2 is a larger version of the pixi. Or a landscape slider. But a bigger screen would have me as another 1st day buyer.
    pre2 give me a break you got a better shot of seeing god. the pre is a led zepplin!
    palm will be bankrupt in 5 months ,go buy some stock!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitnasty View Post
    palm will be bankrupt in 5 months ,go buy some stock!
    To this day I haven't seen such a juvenile running rampant on this forum. Jesus christ, mods please lock this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    To this day I haven't seen such a juvenile running rampant on this forum. Jesus christ, mods please lock this thread.
    If everyone would stop feeding the troll, he would go away. They get quite bored when no one responds to them.
    ... the pre is a led zepplin!
    Well, Led Zep lasted 12 years, so I'm okay with that.
    hey nice tie.its wider then your chest...lol.you cant stop me.this is bitnasy and i tell it like it is!JB IPHONE 3GS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    talk about "out of the box" the palm pre did not even have message forwarding until 5 months later give me a break.the pre has no future!you know it and this whole board knows it
    A little frustrated with our toy, are we?

You're probably one of those brilliant jailbreakers (read, typical apple fan-bois) who got hit with the rickroll worm b/c you are so brilliant that you left ssh running wide open with a default root password, aren't you?

<3 having a linux environment that isn't deliberately crippled and hidden from me. WebOS owns.

And our community was smart enough to disable root password logins on dropbear by default.
    Last edited by knobbysideup; 01/11/2010 at 07:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I am very very happy with my webOS device. I just wish they would give sprint a refreshed device like the pre plus.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erikmarcus View Post
    I am very very happy with my webOS device. I just wish they would give sprint a refreshed device like the pre plus.
    They will....Its only been 7 months since launch and you already have 2 devices. I think if you expect another upgrade, you are being a little impatient. My guess is the next Palm device will hit around June again and will probably (hopefully) go to all carriers.
    hey nice tie.its wider then your chest...lol.you cant stop me.this is bitnasy and i tell it like it is!JB IPHONE 3GS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lolz... gettin' desperate ain't he.
    let me put it to you this way.there is nothing and i mean nothing that compares to a jail broken iphone 3gs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a jb iphone blows away any modified phone out there.i have had both and continue to push the iphone 3gs for 2010.the palm pre is slower then a turtle getting out of the water!!!!!!!!!!!!there is no future for the pre..........
    Actually, the need for jailbreaking is itself an area where the Pre is clearly superior to the iPhone. To depend on an illegal, easily removable and unsupported "feature" of a device for your mission-critical features is a recipe for disappointment. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    Actually, the need for jailbreaking is itself an area where the Pre is clearly superior to the iPhone. To depend on an illegal, easily removable and unsupported "feature" of a device for your mission-critical features is a recipe for disappointment. {Jonathan}
    superior?the pre...please....to get what?100 different calculator apps? oh boy, like i need one of those again.the developers with homebrew did a good job to make a little more fun but,its over.the pre will be retired soon!
    lolz... gettin' desperate ain't he.
    bitnasty tells like it is.dont feel bad,everybody has either bought or was given a bad TIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    They will....Its only been 7 months since launch and you already have 2 devices. I think if you expect another upgrade, you are being a little impatient. My guess is the next Palm device will hit around June again and will probably (hopefully) go to all carriers.
    yes you are correct.the new device should hit around june. its called a NOKIA PRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryormba21 View Post
    I am waiting for the Pre to give me back some of the functionality I had with my Treo 700 calendar(Color coding for my business and personal appointments). I love my Pre and I am still on my first one. I like a physical keyboard and would love to have the phone a tad bigger to accomodate my fat finger typing abilities.
    I use a google calendar for personal and a google calendar for work. Two different colors. Done.

bitnasty tells like it is.dont feel bad,everybody has either bought or was given a bad TIE!
    I don't understand how you can tell it like it is, when you don't really seem to grasp the use of the english language. Capitalization and punctuation are sort of important. Is the iPhone keyboard that hard to use?
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123