Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had the Instinct and the Instinct s30. Went through three of each in nine months because software updates would brick them. Not saying it would happen to everyone, but wanted you to be aware of my experience with them.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    How about a Pixi?
    fantastic phone (i have one) but they are trying to save some monthly monies and i personally don't want to be their 24 hour tech support staff.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    I had the Instinct and the Instinct s30. Went through three of each in nine months because software updates would brick them. Not saying it would happen to everyone, but wanted you to be aware of my experience with them.
    what's the difference between the Instinct and the S30? i saw the HD and the S30 but glanced over them because ive read nothing but bad about the line.
  4.    #24  
    are you guys talking about the Rumor or the Rumor2?
    Instinct was the original one, a flat slab. s30 was the "new" one, has a slightly flared at the bottom shape and comes in copper and some other color. Not a bad feature phone, really, just not great with certain software updates, and I absolutely hated the VK on it. I really would stay away from them.

I have had two other Samsung phones that were pretty great though (they were feature phones), a flip phone put out to compete w/ the RAZR (it was waaay better imho) and the Upstage, which was an awesome mp3 dedicated phone, but too much of a PITA for anything else as you had to flip it front to back to do almost anything.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    fantastic phone (i have one) but they are trying to save some monthly monies and i personally don't want to be their 24 hour tech support staff.
    LOL. Nope, being support isn't fun though it might seem that way at first.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12