Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 75 of 75
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    What I a troll,
    "What I a troll..."
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    maybe you should read the whole thread.
    I did read the whole thread. You've no reason to believe I didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    There's always one in the crowd. But that's fine it gives me a reason to report the ****'s
    Yet YOU're the one who got censored.

    My points remain, since you never bothered to address a single one of them. If you'd paid attention, I was defending you, at first, but when I saw you say that you don't care what someone thinks, and you're posting questions on a discussion forum, something just doesn't add up.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  2.    #62  
    Well then for that I apologize, it was never about my opinion. I just want some people to give some good feed back for other people coming to the site and looking to buy the phone instead of all of the other negative comments. So again I apologize. If you look I went and took back my comments, so that this will stay a positive Thread. It would be nice if you did the same.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  3. laze's Avatar
    Posts
    265 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #63  
    Pre fo' life yo!
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
  4. pre1561's Avatar
    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    #64  
    My wife and I are defiantly staying with the Pre. My 16 yr old daughter wants either a Pre or a Pixie. She can't upgrade until next month, and she has the Instinct now and she can't wait til she can get out of that POS phone.
  5. #65  
    I am sticking with the Pre 100%!


    ...at least until my upgrade window opens at 12 months!!!
  6. #66  
    im already gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JB iphone is the only way to go.nothing compares to this.the pre is a friendly user and nice for women and kids!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. #67  
    Im not going anywhere, Im loving my pre. Im only missing a few apps that i had on my Treo 755p for example "Group Text Messaging" & a picture editing program i used to crop pics from the treo. If i had confirmation they'd work with classic i'd shell out the bucks, but not until i know for sure it works. maybe someone can make these apps for the pre.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by bitnasty View Post
    im already gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JB iphone is the only way to go.nothing compares to this.the pre is a friendly user and nice for women and kids!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're not gone. You're still scoping these threads, which tells me you know the IPhone isn't the way to go. My wife has an IPhone, I know the issues you'll be having and the things you'll be missing. It's not easy to make an Iphone personal, it's like everyone elses. No one's coming up to you saying "Oh, is that an IPhone", They'll be saying "So you got one too huh!" You have 2 posts on here, you've been a member since October and you just so happen to find this thread after it's been out for a while. I think less knowledgeable women and kids (and certain men...coughbitnastycough!)need a phone that everyone else has, so people can teach them how to use it. The Pre is a phone that you can fully customize, because we have by far the brightest members and users around.

    By the way. My wife is jumping ship and wants the Pre.
  9. #69  
    On behalf of myself, a woman, thank you.^ I enjoy the hell out of personalizing my pre -- I have 22 patches that make this phone completely mine. Even if someone else has the exact same patches they will have set things up differently. Hurray for not being one of the herd...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  10. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    . . . oreo effect and lagging is something that the trolls have picked up on. Great product, does everything that we need from a smartphone.
    What you're stating here is not true. There are a handful of people who experience these problems, and may be more. Palm is a great company, and the products they've put out are awesome. Mainly because of their new platform.

    That being said ; everything has some sort of flaw. And in Palm's case, the Palm Pre definitely does have some sort of design flaw. Either that, or wherever the phones are being manufactured, are making tons of mistakes. I have a big family, and I myself went through 2-4 Pre's. I've found the most common problems: very bad "oreo" effect", dead / stuck pixels, and or back light not being fully covered.

    Being it the first gen. phone or not, that shouldn't be an excuse. Palm has either accepted these problems or ignored it. The majority is either not witnessing these problems or acknowledging it. Either way, the problems are out there. And "trolls" are not the only ones noticing it. When we all put down money earned, shouldn't we have the right to expect something worth while?

    Again, not ranting or complaining here. Just stating my opinion.
  11.    #71  
    why was this thread moved? I could see why the Pre could be considerd a cross-platform topic. Oh wait I can't.
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 12/27/2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I am.
    The droid sucks. Just try one out and see for yourself
    Tried out the droid that someone got for christmas and form factor wise...it is horrible. I mean, the software is okay..but having it manufactured by motorola was a big mistake imo. I'm sure it would have been better on HTC
  13. #73  
    I love my Pre and will definitely be sticking with it. I think it's only a matter of time before WebOS and the apps are on par with the competition. Surely, the iPhone and Blackberry apps weren't the best when they first launched, right? I've been with Sprint forever and don't really see myself leaving them anytime soon, especially for something as miniscule as a phone.
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    If you're on the fourth Pre because you abuse them, who's to say that others are on their xth Pre for the same reason?

    Lotta unnecessary assumptions flying around here.
    I find it highly unlikely that ANYONE could be on their 6, 7, or 8 or even more... phone based upon a failure by palm and yet some people are still on their first pre.

    HIGHLY UNLIKELY.
  15. #75  
    There is no phone that is better than a Pre with patches.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions