Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Let's not forget the weekend.
    Is this contest over?
    Last week for me
    Nearing the end
    we're on the home stretch...
    a couple more days
    3. Homebrew has been very useful for me in getting apps for free and enhancing the usefulness of my Pre, but there are lots of great apps in the official app store now, so I don't think homebrew is necessary for someone to have a Pre. However, homebrew is something that the iPhone doesn't have, so it may be a reason to switch because it really extends the variety of apps further than Apple would probably allow.

4. The one thing I would change about the Pre in the next version is the screen size. Because even though it is a very nice looking screen, I don't get a feeling that it is at its maximum capability with a 3.1 inch screen. If it had a ginormous screen like the HD2, it would make the experience all the more incredible.

6. I sure hope they make it out of the financial woods because I want my phone to be supported for the long term. If they stick around, I really could see myself becoming a loyal WebOS user because it is such a great platform. I think they will make it because once people switch, they will not want to leave. The key is getting people to try something new.
    our very last chance!
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213