1.    #1  
    The question is can I combine Palm Online store coupons? I got 2, 1 for 15% off and 1 for 10% off. That could be a total of 25% off for $209.25.
    I haven't seen the M130 in person, but judging from the price...I would say it's a winner! The only complaint I have is the low resolution. But the smaller screen means tighter pixel spacing.

Check it out. You might like it.
    Where did you get the online coupons?????
    I checked out the m130 and m515 at CompUSA yesterday. I must say...it's a sad reply to the new Sonys...

The m130 still retains the **** ugly look of the m100 series. The screen...is quite bright, but the quality is terrible...I think its got that IIIc thing going with the black lines...I didn't like the display at all...you WILL WANT to check it out before buying...

As for the m515, that's a joke. Sure, it's much brighter than the m505, but that's how bright the m505 should have been in the first place! Ridiculous...that's about the only difference I could notice...

BTW, the only major CompUSA Anniversary Markdown I saw was on the m505 to $329, the same price as the m500. Which I think is coming anyway, because of the m515. What's going to happen to the m500 now? I think it'll drop down to the $200 - $250 range as it should be to compete against the S360, Edge, and T415. Palm is setting itself up for failure...
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
  5.    #5  
    Palm gave me the coupons...I think they're one time use...