1.    #1  
    Well its not its selling through google unlocked
    and you Know how??

that's what I thought...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Well its not its selling through google unlocked
    rumors are still going round and round. from being unlocked across the board, to being unlocked on only Tmobile's spectrum, to being sold directly through a carrier, etc etc.

the AT&T rumors are based off of them not having an Android device just yet.
    Try googling it 7 of the links that came up stated that it would be sold directly from goole similar to htc and the diamond
    And if it sells unlocked, that means unsubsidized, and expensive as hell, meaning sales will be meager, at best. I do not predict good sales for this phone if that is the case, regardless of specs.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Try googling it 7 of the links that came up stated that it would be sold directly from goole similar to htc and the diamond
    ok? who cares? nothing is fact yet other than HTC is making the thing.

there are talks of Google being the service provider as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    ok? who cares? nothing is fact yet other than HTC is making the thing.

there are talks of Google being the service provider as well.
    Now THAT would be interesting, using Google Voice I assume, and their newly acquired company, Gizmo 5. I'm already doing something similar, if I could go Data only on Verizon, I totally would.
    This is the htc snapdragon with a google stamp on it. 1ghz processor is going to be sweet.
    It is being reported that the nexus One will be sold directly by Google for $199, unlocked on Jan 5, 2010. GSM will be first, followed by a CDMA version. This is being reported by Reuters and ABC News. The phone is a VOIP phone. Here's one link to the story.

Nexus One: $199 On January 5th? | Android Phone Fans

Edit: Here's another link

Reuters: Nexus One Available Directly Through Google Website January 5