Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I just upgraded to a clie 760. Couldnt pass on compusa's deal this past weekend. I want to completely wipe out the memory but I cant figure out how to do a hard reset. On my prism I would hold the power button while pressing the reset button. This isnt working for me on the clie. Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.
    Im also having a problem accessing the keyboard on the clie. Everytime I tap the little"a" all that happens is I typw a "period." Im hoping a hard reset will fix things. Please help. Thanks!
    A hard reset works the same way on the CLIE. Make sure you hold down the power button until you see the Palm Powered logo.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thanks Jupe, that worked for me. I wasnt waiting for the sony screen to appear. That hasnt really solved my keyboard problem. Would you have any other suggestions?
    That's a known issue with the 760. You can download the fix from Sony Support or probably from the Clie Users Group or the nXt Clie club both on Yahoo Groups. Although Yahoo groups seems to be down today.

Sorry, I would have mentioned that before but I read 'keyboard' and, since I don't have a stowaway, quit reading.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.