Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I won't even rate the WebOS App catalog because its so laggy I don't even use it let alone search in it. Trying to make a phone call on Pre is enough stress as it is.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by likeobama View Post
    I won't even rate the WebOS App catalog because its so laggy I don't even use it let alone search in it. Trying to make a phone call on Pre is enough stress as it is.
    You think its hard to make a call on the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by vertebra View Post
    I can't stand lag anywhere, on a pc, in a car, and especially on a phone. Sometimes I wish I could just throw my Pre at brick wall but then I remember I have insurance and will eventually have to get another one
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...phone-app.html

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...yone-else.html

many more like them... search 'phone app'

Quote Originally Posted by vertebra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by likeobama View Post
    Weird...I dial numbers and then a person on the other end answers. App Catalog seems quick enough, but then everyone's patience level is different: As Louis CK said (in the video in my sig): "The signal is coming from space...can you give it a minute to come back from space?"
    |
    |
    |
    V
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    Sounds like sour grapes to me. Tell me, OP, is Palm turning away developers who want to submit duplicates within a category? Is Palm telling developers not to bother with fart apps? Is Palm doing anything to proactively offer a cleaner app catalogue than the competition? NO!

The iPhone has over 100,000 apps because developers and customers love the iPhone. WebOS has 600 apps because... Well, you can spend some time pondering that.
    Because the iPhone has been out for like 3 years vs 6 months for WebOS?
    I would have thought that this was obvious.

1. Better Platform
    2. Sucessfull backing from a reputable company known for innovation and support of its products.
    3. Usefull development tools and app aproval process compared to palms limited **** process.
    4. 3 year head start.
    5. Better ad campaign.
    6. Cydia
    7 Iphone actually has the most basic features that work well.
    8. Last but most of all not least NO PRETARDS!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12