1.    #1  
    True story. When is the exclusive deal with ****ty AT&T gonna be over with?
  2. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I have a jailbroken touch and much prefer my pre. The touch feels soooo dated now...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    I have a jailbroken touch and much prefer my pre. The touch feels soooo dated now...
    The Music, Video's, Internet, smoothness of the OS, extremely small and slick size and the thousands upon thousands of apps have me completely won over. Everything is better on the touch. I love my Pre but the horrible hardware and laggy everything else had me "content" until I got the touch. I have a texting app and a phone app as well so when I'm on WiFi it feels like an I-phone and it's 100x more satisfying. (I also have the 3rd party app to multi-task). The only thing i'm really missing from the pre is the gestures area which is amazing. I just hate how long it takes everything to load on the pre (contacts, text messages, apps) - I mean it's not a long time you have to wait, but in comparison it's ridiculous. Hopefully Palm will release a much better phone webOS phone with basic functionality and a lot more speed.

I won't switch to At&t though so I'm stuck with the pre until a better phone comes out or the iPhone becomes compatible with Sprint somehow.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yeah... many people get a phone + ipod touch because of AT&T.
    I use my ipod touch along with my pre's wireless tethering to get the best of both worlds.