Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Should I get:
    Palm Pre
    HTC Hero
    HTC Touch Pro2
    Samsung Moment

    I am a major texter, I don't use much social nextworking, I also like apps and browsing. Which one should I choose? I am also opting for a physical keyboard, but I threw the Hero in for good measure.
  2. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #2  
    From your preferences; I'd go with either the Palm Pre or Samsung Moment. Personally the Palm Pre is great.
  3. tsnum4's Avatar
    Posts
    330 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #3  
    the awesome thing with sprint is you get a 30 day test drive. if you end up not really liking the one you chose, you can go in and exchange it for one of the others.
  4. #4  
    I'm a Pre fan, of course. However, my son has a Hero, & I've played with the other 2. If your major concern is texting, apps & browsing, the I'd suggest the Pre (the apps are getting better every day, & the browser is very strong) or the Moment (I find the browser to be weaker, but Android apps are extensive). YMMV
  5. #5  
    IMO, here is the best for each category....

    texting - touch pro 2, samsung moment

    apps - htc hero, samsung moment

    browsing - palm pre

    samsung moment appears in 2 out of 3, so id recommend that
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
  6.    #6  
    OK, Samsung Moment it is! And if I find I don't like it within 30 days I can bring it back! Yay!
  7. mxu030's Avatar
    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wernarner84 View Post
    Should I get:
    Palm Pre
    HTC Hero
    HTC Touch Pro2
    Samsung Moment

    I am a major texter, I don't use much social nextworking, I also like apps and browsing. Which one should I choose? I am also opting for a physical keyboard, but I threw the Hero in for good measure.
    I have the Hero and a Pre and I've written a review on both of this and posted it in Cross-Platform Chat:

    http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...-palm-pre.html
  8.    #8  
    OK, now a new matchup:
    Samsung Moment
    Samsung Instinct
    I'm leaning towards the Moment because of its physical keyboard, but which is better?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    the awesome thing with sprint is you get a 30 day test drive. if you end up not really liking the one you chose, you can go in and exchange it for one of the others.
    Have you figured out how to sweet talk them out of the restocking fee?
  10. #10  
    I Think The Moment is The Best Of All. I Never Had A InStinct but from what has been said about it i would say away. try a few in your 30 day window and see which one you miss the most. good luck.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    IMO, here is the best for each category....

    texting - touch pro 2, samsung moment

    apps - htc hero, samsung moment

    browsing - palm pre

    samsung moment appears in 2 out of 3, so id recommend that
    Just wondering, why isn't the Pre in the texting area?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by wernarner84 View Post
    Just wondering, why isn't the Pre in the texting area?
    he has big fingers ha ha ha that's why!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #13  
    I'm assuming the Moment doesn't have multitouch?
    EDIT: yes it does, lol...
    Last edited by wernarner84; 12/10/2009 at 05:09 PM.

Posting Permissions