Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Parents must be proud
    If you can just buy a Blackberry and instantly read someone else's email, then there is a huge security hole somewhere. Sorry, I'm just not seeing it.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    If you can just buy a Blackberry and instantly read someone else's email, then there is a huge security hole somewhere. Sorry, I'm just not seeing it.
    You can't. Blackberries are the most secure smartphones on the market (but they can still be hacked of course). The only way to do what the OP wants to do would be to hack in to the girlfriends BIS account and redirect her emails to another BB but then her BB would stop receiving email and when she checked her account or called customer service, she would know it had been done.

However, if you use a Blackberry to read a third party email account such as gmail or yahoo, it's only as secure as the gmail or yahoo account (i.e. not very).

The only reason I can think someone would need two phones is if one of them is a work phone or network coverage is spotty somewhere they need a cellphone.
  4.    #24  
    well dat sucks I wouldn't do that anyways I just keep my pre and be happy. Oh yeah me and my ex back together now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12