1.    #1  
    Just wanted to give my user experience about the Hero after using one for over a month before getting a Pre. The Sprint Hero just isn't as great as some have made it out to be on here.

The Hero has build quality issues as well. Dust entering under the screen and paint flaking off the buttons cover. Check-Out Android Central Forums... I felt that the Hero's buttons cover was flimsy and creaky. I also disliked that the phone had so many crevices where dirt and dust could accumilate. I switch batteries often and the back battery cover is cheaper than the Pre's original back cover.

Performance on the Hero was snappy at first, but started to slow down a week after adding Apps and Widgets on the phone. Lag on the phone became a nightmare resulting with calling/hang up issues, double/tripple tapping, missing emails, sluggishness, and poor web browsing performance. I have also noticed that the reception on the Hero is crappy. On my Pre, I get 3 to 5 bars at home while the Hero registers just 1 to 2 bars.
    Also, Youtube on the Hero was only watchable at normal quality. High Quality videos would take forever to load while on the Pre it downloads pretty quick.
    These are just a few of the problems I noticed...
    Quote Originally Posted by boysenberry View Post
    Just wanted to give my user experience about the Hero after using one for over a month before getting a Pre. The Sprint Hero just isn't as great as some have made it out to be on here.

The Hero has build quality issues as well. Dust entering under the screen and paint flaking off the buttons cover. Check-Out Android Central Forums... I felt that the Hero's buttons cover was flimsy and creaky. I also disliked that the phone had so many crevices where dirt and dust could accumilate. I switch batteries often and the back battery cover is cheaper than the Pre's original back cover.

Performance on the Hero was snappy at first, but started to slow down a week after adding Apps and Widgets on the phone. Lag on the phone became a nightmare resulting with calling/hang up issues, double/tripple tapping, missing emails, sluggishness, and poor web browsing performance. I have also noticed that the reception on the Hero is crappy. On my Pre, I get 3 to 5 bars at home while the Hero registers just 1 to 2 bars.
    Also, Youtube on the Hero was only watchable at normal quality. High Quality videos would take forever to load while on the Pre it downloads pretty quick.
    These are just a few of the problems I noticed...
    I think this thread belongs in the last thread you posted in "I've moved on to a hero" which is still in circulation right now. Pretty much the exact same thread I don't really see the point of starting a new thread??????????
    hey look its a self appointed moderator!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    hey look its a self appointed moderator!
    hey look somebody is crapping on a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    I think this thread belongs in the last thread you posted in "I've moved on to a hero" which is still in circulation right now. Pretty much the exact same thread I don't really see the point of starting a new thread??????????
    You might want to give that thread another read... Boysenberry was just replying to someone else's thread saying they had moved on to the Hero. Boysenberry has posted several times that he moved to the Pre from the Hero, and loves it.
    lol ...... i like turtles !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    You might want to give that thread another read... Boysenberry was just replying to someone else's thread saying they had moved on to the Hero. Boysenberry has posted several times that he moved to the Pre from the Hero, and loves it.
    yes but the 2 subjects were identical just from 2 different perspectives!!!!!

Was it really necessary to start another thread discussing an identical subject?

hero is better than pre

Pre is better than hero

***!!!!! why do we need 2 threads?
    Which would probably explain why this thread got crapped on and died while the original thread continued on
    when i tried the hero it was laggy, frustrating, and irritating to use...
    each to his own.. some say the hero is the next best thing since sliced bread, while others slam it... same for the pre.. same for the iphone.. guess u have to find the phone thats works for u cause everyone is diff..etc