Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    HTC exec promises Hero successor in 2010, debut at Mobile World Congress -- Engadget

    So thats kinda lame...all those people locked into a 2yr agreement and a revamped upgrade is available within 4-5 months? At least the Pixi cant be called an upgrade....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  2. #2  
    ouch.. that does suck.. but me personally i could care less. if im happy with my phone. then im staying with it for awhile..like my pre..
  3.    #3  
    i agree. If you love the phone than a new one out shouldnt matter....unless you would have waited for the newer one because of a feature it has....thats gotta burn a bit...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4. #4  
    hmmmm... Pre2 vs Hero2 (Dragon?) 2010 will be sweet!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
  5. #5  
    That's technology for you... i'm not surprised at all. You can't seriously believe and expect that you can buy a phone and sign a 2 year contract with the mindset that it'll still be coolest, most advanced gadget a year or even 6 months down the road (even thou holy iphone gets a hardware update every year). there will always be something faster, better, and shinier announced/released within several months of you purchasing [insert consumer electronic here]. that's the law of electronics.... heh
  6. #6  
    at least the phone they bought is utilizing all of the hardware that came with the phone. I would rather buy a phone with a hardware update released several months later in a new model than a phone that never utilizes the hardware that it already has.
  7.    #7  
    I'd rather get the hardware upgrade without having to paying for a new phone. So instead of waiting 6-10 months for them to add the software to get the gpu going, you'd rather pay $500-$600 bucks for the retail cost of a device plus the initial cost of the older device...all within a year??? Wow some smart consumer you are!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  8. #8  
    Doesnt the hero and pre require an everything data plan at the least? Doesnt that plan make you a "sprint premiere" member? I though the premiere members where eligible for upgrades yearly.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I'd rather get the hardware upgrade without having to paying for a new phone. So instead of waiting 6-10 months for them to add the software to get the gpu going, you'd rather pay $500-$600 bucks for the retail cost of a device plus the initial cost of the older device...all within a year??? Wow some smart consumer you are!
    wow I was unaware that palm was opening up access to the gnu by march how come you have not told anybody else about this yet. Anyhow ha I was saying is that I would rather have the device I bought utilize its full capabilities from the day I bought it till the day I got a new phone. I would rather a company tell me they have a new better phone coming out than to just keep telling me to wait till they get my $550 phone working right. The way I see it i paid for a gpu chip that has not been used in 6 months and probably will not be used by the time i buy a new phone.

    I am sorry your thread designed to flame people who left the pre for a hero was not a success.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    hmmmm... Pre2 vs Hero2 (Dragon?) 2010 will be sweet!!!
    Ooo - the Pre2 has been announced? Links please.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    wow I was unaware that palm was opening up access to the gnu by march how come you have not told anybody else about this yet. Anyhow ha I was saying is that I would rather have the device I bought utilize its full capabilities from the day I bought it till the day I got a new phone. I would rather a company tell me they have a new better phone coming out than to just keep telling me to wait till they get my $550 phone working right. The way I see it i paid for a gpu chip that has not been used in 6 months and probably will not be used by the time i buy a new phone.

    I am sorry your thread designed to flame people who left the pre for a hero was not a success.
    I would be shocked if its not ready by march....my opinion though. Not designed to flame here anyways, just to comment on HTC announcing a newer hero so shortly....In fact before the Pixi specs were announce there was alot of speculation about palm releasing an updated Pre and plenty of people were up in arms about it....so now htc does it......weird. And gee tom, of all people qualified to assume what a threads purpose is about, I guess it would be you. An expert on flame threads are you? or a mind reader?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    HTC exec promises Hero successor in 2010, debut at Mobile World Congress -- Engadget

    So thats kinda lame...all those people locked into a 2yr agreement and a revamped upgrade is available within 4-5 months? At least the Pixi cant be called an upgrade....
    for somebody who flames people for threads all the time you should know not to start a thread like this. it is almost like you were trolling looking to get people wound up. Funny how there was 2 threads about people going to the hero when you first posted this?????? Pure chance or trolling?????

    so its kinda lame......
    at least the pixie.......
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    for somebody who flames people for threads all the time you should know not to start a thread like this. it is almost like you were trolling looking to get people wound up. Funny how there was 2 threads about people going to the hero when you first posted this?????? Pure chance or trolling?????

    so its kinda lame......
    at least the pixie.......
    so you get to decide whats a flame thread and whats trolling? I didnt know you got a moderators spot. How about you take your own oft given advice and bug outta a thread if you dont have anything to contribute? A Hypocrite you are.
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 12/05/2009 at 04:33 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  14. #14  
    wow someone needs a time out....
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    wow someone needs a time out....
    hey im now in syracuse too....small world. Kinda depressing downtown though....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  16. #16  
    you are not kidding my friend....blahhhhh...lol
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    you are not kidding my friend....blahhhhh...lol
    yeah just got xfered here...working outta the galleries on salina st....hate how I lose 2 smokes each time i go down to have one....one for myself and one for the homeless guy that seems to know when im gonna take my smoke break.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    yeah just got xfered here...working outta the galleries on salina st....hate how I lose 2 smokes each time i go down to have one....one for myself and one for the homeless guy that seems to know when im gonna take my smoke break.
    ahaha, at least its not filthadelphia, I lose at least 4 a day to random bums, hard to say no.

    Hero is an awesome phone, no reason anyone should complain about a new one down the line.
  19. #19  
    we really have a great city i hope you find it to your liking..my fellow Pre Brotha..
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    we really have a great city i hope you find it to your liking..my fellow Pre Brotha..
    for sure....there is this awesome pub around the corner, Cant remember the name but they do fresh roastbeef with homemade horshradish and lotsa microbrews....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions