1.    #1  
    I read on Palm Infocenter discussion board, some people says that SonyClie is the better PDA today, even Polcanopele tell me before: "As seen by the many Sony users here(VC Discussion)"

I think everyone has different needs, no handheld is the best for everyone. The price, form factor and application is the key factor for me. So, I want to know more about SonyClie, can anybody tell me about these product?, how about the price?, battery performance? and more info, I want to hear from the Sony user depends his/her experience.

Thanx
    ROSGANI tea geuning

PS: "tea geuning" is phrases in Sundanesse language to expression "That's Me".
    http://rosgani.blogspot.com
    I've had a CLIE n710c (upgraded to 760) for around 3 months now and I love it. It's hard to imagine a better PDA for my needs. Alot of people complain about the buttons but I love them (I have small hands). I personally do not like the buttons on the T series but the form factor is nice. I absolutely could not own a PDA without a jog dial. I'm not sure I could bear a non color or 160X160 screen either. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably get the n610c but the mp3 is nice to have sometimes.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.