1.    #1  
    Here is a letter I sent to Dell after going to more than 1 hours of pain with their customer service.

"I have placed my order on February 4th, thinking that I would get my order shipped in a few days since it was in backorder. In fact, I got an ETA of Feb. 12th, and then 17th. I was going to wait, but I'm not planning on waiting over a month. I've seen that this product is currently in stock in many different retailers in the USA and I'm tired of waiting for this order. Actually, I'm also tired of waiting on the phone for more than 30 minutes just to get directed to another department. Today, I have been trying to speak with someone who can cancel my order for me, and for more than 1 hour I've been transferred to different departments because none of them were allowed to cancel orders. And sometimes, I have been disconnected on purpose. In the first place, why do I have to call to cancel my order? Why can I just go on Dell's website and do it from there? I can't believe Dell customer service is this bad."

Dell Customer service THE WORST I'VE EVER HAD!
    Amazon shipped mine the next day. See HERE for more info.

-Trotsky