Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    geez........... I like turtles !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    geez........... I like turtles !
    Ha Im partial to the 3 toed sloth!
    The most interesting paragraph for me was

"Although what distinguishes smartphones from cell phones is data access, smartphones still must function as phones and handle voice calls. Except for the iPhone, all have good voice and speaker quality. The iPhone stands apart: Even rabid fans complain about its poor voice quality and frequent dropped calls. It's tempting to blame AT&T for that, except that the BlackBerrys don't suffer these issues on AT&T's network"
    Galen Gruman is DEFINITELY an "SJB" hugger and I've called him out by email on his blatant misconceptions about the Pre before. I read that story off another feed and knowing he would STILL berate the Pre about issues I PERSONALLY emailed him on "and he agreed" he has lost all respect as any sort of authority on smartphones.
    3 of the first 4 of the OP's / article writer's complaints have been fixed by updates, notably Exchange support, copy&paste, and security capabilities (it always supported wipe via the Palm Profile, now supports remote wipe via Exchange and other business-oriented security features).
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
    Another iPhone user review that starts with the pretense that the only thing acceptable is the iPhone. If it doesn't work exactly like a iPhone, it's junk. If it works like an iPhone, it's an inferior copycat. To say that the Pre's interface is below the iPhone is silly. The iPhone is a great game changing device, but it's boring page after page of icons interface looks dated when compared to Android and WebOS. Another thing, Apples been pumping out apps for the store at a prodigious rate, just so they can get their friendly reviewers to crow about the absurdly large 100k+ apps available. Doesn't matter that 98% are pure crap. As soon as I see a phone review that waxes poetic on that app store, I'm out of there! That reviewer is part of the Steve Jobs reality distortion field and offers me nothing of value.
    If 98 percent are crap, that still leaves more decent apps than in the whole Palm store or I guess all the apps in the Palm store are decent eh.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    The most interesting paragraph for me was

"Although what distinguishes smartphones from cell phones is data access, smartphones still must function as phones and handle voice calls. Except for the iPhone, all have good voice and speaker quality. The iPhone stands apart: Even rabid fans complain about its poor voice quality and frequent dropped calls. It's tempting to blame AT&T for that, except that the BlackBerrys don't suffer these issues on AT&T's network"
    Yeah I'm wondering why all the iphone users not on AT&T don't have these problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adjei View Post
    Yeah I'm wondering why all the iphone users not on AT&T don't have these problems.
    What iPhone users not on AT&T? Any in the US will be on a 2G network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12