Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Yes, it looks like its Majesty has arrived and might be in stores very soon...!!!
    Here is the link http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=...m=883&cat=1078

    Al
  2. #2  
    Has anyone taken the time to "add it to their shopping cart" to see the actual purchase price? I don't have time to go through all that - Amazon does the same thing - makes me go to other places to shop when they make it so stupidly difficult. By adding it to my shopping cart to even find out how much it costs, am I supposed to " forget" it's there and end up buying it without knowing it? Arrrg!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by mmwwrr
    Has anyone taken the time to "add it to their shopping cart" to see the actual purchase price? I don't have time to go through all that - Amazon does the same thing - makes me go to other places to shop when they make it so stupidly difficult. By adding it to my shopping cart to even find out how much it costs, am I supposed to " forget" it's there and end up buying it without knowing it? Arrrg!
    I know it could be annoying when you have to be a registered member just to see the actual prices, but amazon and bestbuy don't have such a tendency toward their prices. I've added a clie to see the price without any problems and the price is 379.99. In other words 20 down from the original retail price.

    By the way I'm still waiting for Dell, I can get it for 350 including tax and shipping.

    Al
  4. #4  
    Originally posted by acajigas
    Yes, it looks like its Majesty has arrived and might be in stores very soon...!!!
    Here is the link http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=...m=883&cat=1078

    Al
    Wow, they sure don't waist time.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
  5. #5  
    Best Buy also sent out a preferred customer coupon for this week end. W/ it you can get an additional 10% off the sale price of the Clie making it $341.93. That is almost too good to pass up.
    Son mis dos centados!
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by The Rambler
    Best Buy also sent out a preferred customer coupon for this week end. W/ it you can get an additional 10% off the sale price of the Clie making it $341.93. That is almost too good to pass up.
    I guess you forgot to add the taxes...!!
  7. #7  
    Originally posted by acajigas


    I guess you forgot to add the taxes...!!
    OK OK so it is $364.16 with taxes. (in MN it is 6.5%)
    Son mis dos centados!
  8. #8  
    Why don't you give us the coupon information and make us all happy
    I got a turtle head poking out!
  9. #9  
    Originally posted by Fleabag
    Why don't you give us the coupon information and make us all happy
    Sorry it is can only be Redeemed in-store only. I am not sure who Best Buy sends these out to but I get one about once a month or so. What is the special that you are getting from Dell? I have been looking for some e-coupon but no luck.
    Son mis dos centados!
  10. #10  
    Bummer, I have a best buy digital coupon for 30.00 they gave me when I ordered the GEforce 4 card at 129.00. (Thats another story). Lets see, that would have been 379.00 - 10% = 341.99. 341.99 - 30.00 = 311.99 + 8.25% 340.04! and free shipping.
    I got a turtle head poking out!
  11. #11  
    Originally posted by The Rambler

    Sorry it is can only be Redeemed in-store only. I am not sure who Best Buy sends these out to but I get one about once a month or so. What is the special that you are getting from Dell? I have been looking for some e-coupon but no luck.
    Don't hold your breath on BB stores carrying the Blue T615C - I called one near me and they said no BLue T615C's in store.

    Their reason: its hurts our stock levels have too many colors of the same item available!

    Sounds bogus to me.
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by acajigas


    I know it could be annoying when you have to be a registered member just to see the actual prices, but amazon and bestbuy don't have such a tendency toward their prices. I've added a clie to see the price without any problems and the price is 379.99. In other words 20 down from the original retail price.
    The reason that some websites make you go through an extra step to see their price on certain items is the same reason that some clothing stores that advertise how low their prices are can't mention the brand name. It all goes back to the agreement the store has with the manufacturer. In the case of Best Buy and Amazon, they're both Sony authorized web retailers. If they were to offer a Sony product for less than the MSRP (or, in industry terms, the "MAP" price) before Sony gives the OK, they can't advertise it. But, if the customer "asks" for the price, they can show it to you. So by adding the item to your cart, you're "asking" for the price.

    If they were to put the lower-than-MAP price on a public page, they could get fined heavily by Sony, or have their status as an authorized dealer revoked.
    What do you think, Sirs?

Posting Permissions