1.    #1  
    I am currently disappointed with Sprint's lineup compared to ones on other carriers. For those on Sprint will new phones be coming before Christmas? I sure hope so because in my opinion the Motorola Droid is looking pretty nice. You can't beat Sprint's prices but I just wish that they had a better selection on phones. If you have any information on new phones to come in the near future, your responses would be much appreciated.
    sprint has a terrific lineup in my opinion. I haven't heard of any new phones till q1 of next year.
    CDMA carriers always have a slightly less exciting selection then the GSM guys. This isn't going to change any time soon and will/has always been the reality. With the start of the end of CDMA in Canada (the biggest CDMA market after the USA) the situation isn't getting any better.

Sprint has like 50 phones available right now (some really great ones too). If that isn't doing it for you I doub't that 1 or 2 more before next year is going to rub you the right way.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I'm with you. Their selection is limited, lacks creativity, and has no vision. They do have great air service, and their plans are the best, but I really don't know how they've survived this long.
    I don't think their line up is bad but verizon line up is getting better and better driod storm 2 the other new blackberrys the touch pro 2 and the pre early next year..pretty good
    Sprint has a lot of great phones. The droid is a nice phone but it is Verizons only decent one. Yeah Verizon had all the recent blackberry's but so does every other carrier.
    The newest Curve will probably launch this month. But I doubt we'll see anything else smartphone-wise till beginning of 2010.
    I was at Verizon today and the only two phones that caught my interest was the imagio and the droid. Blackberry is not my thing. The touch pro 2 is still not on display and they say its only online. I don't think they have the best lineup. They are the best for blackberry.
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    I don't think their line up is bad but verizon line up is getting better and better driod storm 2 the other new blackberrys the touch pro 2 and the pre early next year..pretty good
    Also Verizon will be getting a high-end Android phone, the HTC Dragon/Passion. I still will not go back to Verizon - there plans just cost too much.

I'm hoping that by Nov., 2010 Sprint will have the HTC Dragon or a similar phone. I would love to have an Android phone that has a Tegra processor on Sprint.
    Can we just get a phone that lasts all day, with real world use without having to tweak it?