Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I just realized it's not the phone for me. It's too glitchy, the screen is too small and I hate not being able to put even half my music and movie library in it. The app store is seriously lacking and the GUI is ridiculously slow. I feel like signing up for AT&T again just for the iPhone's app store. I'm getting so frustrated with the Pre it's not even funny.

I'm not going to cancel my line with Sprint, but I'm switching to the Blackberry Tour. The pre is a ridiculous excuse of a phone that can't even do what it's predecessor can and isn't even close to the functions of android or iPhone OS.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    someone give this man a hug
    Quote Originally Posted by iMando View Post
    The pre is a ridiculous excuse of a phone that can't even do what it's predecessor can and isn't even close to the functions of android or iPhone OS.
    So you're switching to a Blackberry.

Makes sense... I guess
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    He is really gonna need a hug once he gets his blackberry ....maybe even a tissue
    Have fun with your new phone. I love my Pre but the Pre is not for you but you should be happy with your purchase. No hating here, congrats on your new phone bro!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I just realized it's not the phone for me. It's too glitchy, the screen is too small and I hate not being able to put even half my music and movie library in it. The app store is seriously lacking and the GUI is ridiculously slow. I feel like signing up for AT&T again just for the iPhone's app store. I'm getting so frustrated with the Pre it's not even funny.

I'm not going to cancel my line with Sprint, but I'm switching to the Blackberry Tour. The pre is a ridiculous excuse of a phone that can't even do what it's predecessor can and isn't even close to the functions of android or iPhone OS.
    Wow I dont get it... after you bought it did the screen shrink?? Or did you not see that it only has 8gb built in or did u miss the app catalog only being in beta when u bought it... These are all things that were not changed when u purchased it! What were you doing pop locking while reading the funnies in the news paper when u bought the phone or what??
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    the screen is too small
    umm...seriously?
    If the Pre screen is to small and your video collection is important how would switching to a BB Tour alleviate that problem?
    Glad to see you finally realized this after your 16 posts (12 of which are whining about features the Pre doesn't have that the iPhone does).

I will look for your posts over on CrackBerry.com and see how long it takes before you disparage your Tour as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzayiles View Post
    ...What were you doing pop locking while reading the funnies in the news paper when u bought the phone or what??
    Pop locking now thats funny stuff...priceless
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    The screen hasn't shrunk, but the more i started using it, the more i saw websites too small even in landscape mode. In order to read it i have to zoom out a little and then toggle the screen left to right. I just didn't think the screen was going to be that unusable.
    And it's been in beta for 6 months now, things are suppose to improve over time.
    Cool beans!
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    If the Pre screen is to small and your video collection is important how would switching to a BB Tour alleviate that problem?

The video's play fine on the screen, it's just the web browsing and page layouts are slightly too big for the pre's screen.
    The tour has stuff build in already that the pre is missing. Blackberry's reformat the fonts to fit into the page, the pre does not. Not to mention it's not as slow and has a great calendar app.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Not to mention it's not as slow and has a great calendar app.
    I'll give you the calendar app, but that's it.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

Seriously, this post is supposed to be good for the community for what reason?

See ya.

bj
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Seriously, this post is supposed to be good for the community for what reason?

See ya.

bj
    I appreciate his post because I need perspectives on other devices.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    usually i just vote down threads, but this time i;m telling you that i voted this one down
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    usually i just vote down threads, but this time i;m telling you that i voted this one down
    Why are you voting down something that's informative? He is giving details about what's missing in the Pre and what substitute he found.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    I appreciate his post because I need perspectives on other devices.
    OK, that has got to be one of the funniest posts I've seen you make.

Actually, his original post really didn't offer any perspective on other devices, other than the ones he's not switching to. C'mon, tell the truth. There's one reason you "appreciate" his post, and it has nothing to do with needing "perspectives" on other devices...
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Doesn't anyone have anything better to do than post threads like this? Wait, don't I have anything better to do than respond?! Anywho, my guess is that this guy looks something like the guy to my left.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast